AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

My new order placed :)

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 12:13 AM
delusiondejavu
2nd Gear Member

Default My new order placed :)

Cervini's Ram Air Hood
Boss Intake
Strut Bar
Black Machined 2010 GT500 Wheels
Hated to spend the extra money on TPMS but I did.......

Soon as I have it all installed I will post pics..... Can't wait!

Side note I think my wife is going to block the AM website.....
Old 11-08-2011, 03:23 AM
a_lopez1975
4th Gear Member

YOU TOO!!!! LOL. Withing the past 10 days I've ordered the Side Window Louvers, C&L CAI with SF3 Tuner, and Roush Axle-Back Exhaust. I just told my wife that I went to the clearance section and that they (AM) gave me a military discount, so basically told her I paid half the price of what each item was worth. Won't be able to install these parts until I get back to Germany in April.

Well enjoy installing all your new toys, and let us pray our wives will have mercy on us, LOL
Old 11-08-2011, 05:13 AM
delusiondejavu
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by a_lopez1975
YOU TOO!!!! LOL. Withing the past 10 days I've ordered the Side Window Louvers, C&L CAI with SF3 Tuner, and Roush Axle-Back Exhaust. I just told my wife that I went to the clearance section and that they (AM) gave me a military discount, so basically told her I paid half the price of what each item was worth. Won't be able to install these parts until I get back to Germany in April.

Well enjoy installing all your new toys, and let us pray our wives will have mercy on us, LOL
Hope April gets here fast for you!!!! Good thinking on discount and clearance.. I hope you really do get a Military discount because you guys deserve it.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:02 AM
a_lopez1975
4th Gear Member

Actually, I just found out yesterday that American Muslce gives 6% discount to military members. Just have to let them know that you are a military member by phone or what not, and they will put the difference into your AM credit.

Yeah, it's gonna be awesome in April, it will be summer and from April to about October will be FESTIVAL season in Germany, so i will have plenty of opportunities to show her off.

So do you plan on purchasing any more items? I'm still undecided what to do next, probally start focusing more on the exterior appearance..
Old 11-08-2011, 06:43 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by delusiondejavu
Cervini's Ram Air Hood
Boss Intake
Strut Bar
Black Machined 2010 GT500 Wheels
Hated to spend the extra money on TPMS but I did.......

Soon as I have it all installed I will post pics..... Can't wait!

Side note I think my wife is going to block the AM website.....
Wow, that's one helluva a purchase! Thanks so much for your support and patronage!

Thank you again for posting up about it! We truly appreciate the support!

Actually, I just found out yesterday that American Muslce gives 6% discount to military members. Just have to let them know that you are a military member by phone or what not, and they will put the difference into your AM credit.

Yeah, it's gonna be awesome in April, it will be summer and from April to about October will be FESTIVAL season in Germany, so i will have plenty of opportunities to show her off.

So do you plan on purchasing any more items? I'm still undecided what to do next, probally start focusing more on the exterior appearance..

As I said in the PM, thank you so much for your service and dedication to not only this great country and the people in it, but also to us! We appreciate everything you do for us!

With your previous purchase, I think your next exterior mod should be a chin-spoiler! That would look awesome!

Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance in the future, guys!

Take care, stay safe!

Have a great night!
Old 11-08-2011, 11:36 PM
a_lopez1975
4th Gear Member

No problem Chris, I love my job because I get to go out and shoot the bad guys.

I will be staying with American Muscle for the long run. Love the selection. Ordering online is easy (especially based on the fact I'm ordering from a 3rd World Country, LOL), and the customer service is way outstanding.

Yes, I'm looking at a chin spoiler, sway bar to lay over the engine, and I'm going back and forth to see whether I want to get the c-side stripes (like the BOSS302). Interior, I think I will leave alone for a while, but have been looking at the black retro shift ****.

So thank you for your service as well. AM gets an A plus in my book
Old 11-09-2011, 01:06 AM
delusiondejavu
2nd Gear Member

Unhappy

I want to get Headers and X-pipe but I was quoted $800 for install so I think that is out of the question until maybe next year. I have to have the hood painted when it gets here so that will cost a little and then I am having the Intake installed along with a Dyno Tune. I know I have free tunes from AM but the shop that is doing the install gave me a good deal. I am also having the Super Snake Stripe added to the car. I have spent almost $4K through AM so far this year and they will continue to get my business.... The only disappointment I have had with any products is the 5.0 floor mats that I got had the side piece that gets all screwed up and catches my clutch every now and then. Of course AM looks to have a redesigned 5.0 mat that does not have the side piece. I should have waited

I work for DHS and alot of my co workers were stationed in Germany.... They all loved it there. Like I said get the tour done so you can get back to family and driving the Stang.

Oh and you have much respect from me for what you do for our Country...
Old 11-09-2011, 01:13 AM
delusiondejavu
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMChrisYoung
Wow, that's one helluva a purchase! Thanks so much for your support and patronage!

Thank you again for posting up about it! We truly appreciate the support!

As I said in the PM, thank you so much for your service and dedication to not only this great country and the people in it, but also to us! We appreciate everything you do for us!

With your previous purchase, I think your next exterior mod should be a chin-spoiler! That would look awesome!

Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance in the future, guys!

Take care, stay safe!

Have a great night!
Now you know why I was PM'ing you for the code.... Had to tell the wife I got a good deal... You guys are located in PA? Want to install some headers for free I can make the drive as I am from Pittsburgh and have tons of family all through out PA
Old 11-09-2011, 02:22 AM
a_lopez1975
4th Gear Member

Your welcome, I kind of like these deployments (get to save lots of money), but hopefully it will be my last one (alreard did 2 tours in Iraq and this is my 2nd tour in Afghanistan and I just got married this past February).

4K's wow. I think, so far I've spent 2K's and around March 2012 I will purchase the Black Bullit MotorSport Rims (Staggered). For now I will stick with the Axle-Back and other modifications are basically what I posted earlier in this thread. I thought about the 5.0 floor mats as well, but I will stick with the stock mats for the time being. And I'm very sure your hood will look awesome. Once it's done and you posted pics, i will decide which hood I plan on getting in the future (maybe get a hood after about 1 1/2 years).
Old 11-09-2011, 03:31 AM
delusiondejavu
2nd Gear Member

Your welcome, I kind of like these deployments (get to save lots of money), but hopefully it will be my last one (alreard did 2 tours in Iraq and this is my 2nd tour in Afghanistan and I just got married this past February).

4K's wow. I think, so far I've spent 2K's and around March 2012 I will purchase the Black Bullit MotorSport Rims (Staggered). For now I will stick with the Axle-Back and other modifications are basically what I posted earlier in this thread. I thought about the 5.0 floor mats as well, but I will stick with the stock mats for the time being. And I'm very sure your hood will look awesome. Once it's done and you posted pics, i will decide which hood I plan on getting in the future (maybe get a hood after about 1 1/2 years).
I went with Staggered also..... Looks like all the stuff will be at my house today so now it's time to schedule all the installs and painting.

Quick Reply: My new order placed :)