AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

All hail Presidents Day!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 05:19 AM
Lem-06
4th Gear Member

Default All hail Presidents Day!

Since Chris hasnt posted I will take it on myself to let the world(MF) know of their Presidents Day sale

http://www.americanmuscle.com/special-sale.html
check the stuff out!!
Old 02-15-2012, 03:36 PM
ws7139
1st Gear Member

why does AMs catalog have cheaper prices than online? Anyone know this?
Old 02-15-2012, 06:40 PM
HxCGuitars
3rd Gear Member

Because their suppliers have raised their prices they want AM to sell at. With free shipping, it's often still cheaper than other places. And if it's not, price match it or use the discount code. Almost always still cheaper, though I am a bit disappointed with the increase myself.

Anyways, HOLY CRAP AM! You would put the series 3 intake on sale........DANG. Good think I just sold my laptop, I was gonna wait a few months. Looks like as soon as the Mustang comes out, the intake will be going on! Ordering tomorrow I guess. Goodbye money!
Old 02-15-2012, 06:50 PM
Lem-06
4th Gear Member

Yea the gt500 staggered setup is almost my exact setup I was wanting to buy. But I was looking at 285/40 instead of 275/40
But still this may force me to go with that setup cause it's so damn nice.
Also I just got my bonus from work...647 after taxes
Old 02-17-2012, 02:09 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Lem-06
Yea the gt500 staggered setup is almost my exact setup I was wanting to buy. But I was looking at 285/40 instead of 275/40
But still this may force me to go with that setup cause it's so damn nice.
Also I just got my bonus from work...647 after taxes
Thanks for posting the President's Day Sale, Lem! Much appreciated.

As for the tires, you can choose whatever size tire you want, just add the individual tire and wheel sizes you wanted to your shopping cart and pick them up that way. The packages are only meant to make it easier to order "standard" packages. You can always customize your own wheel/tire package by picking your own sizes. It just takes a little longer that way.

I hope this helps. Thanks again!
Old 02-17-2012, 06:45 PM
Lem-06
4th Gear Member

So I would be able to trade the 275/40 in the package for 285/40 for same price.
Or would I just have to get them remounted and have a spare set around. If that's so I think I'd rather just go with the package until I need new tires
Old 02-20-2012, 01:10 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

So I would be able to trade the 275/40 in the package for 285/40 for same price.
Or would I just have to get them remounted and have a spare set around. If that's so I think I'd rather just go with the package until I need new tires
It doesn't work exactly that way. You wouldn't be getting the "package", you would have to put your own together. Basically, you choose the wheels in the size you want (without tires) and then you go and choose the tires you want and put them both on your shopping car. So, it should be 4 part numbers total; 2 front wheels and 2 rear wheels and then 2 front tires and 2 rear tires. Rather than 1 single part number (the package part#) that has all the wheels and tires on it.

If you're not following my, get the style/size wheels you want and the brand/size tires you wanted from our website and call our Parts Experts. They'll be able to get all that stuff set up as an order if you want to buy right then or as a quote if you just wanted to see the cost. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:18 PM
Lem-06
4th Gear Member

Well I went ahead and just ordered the discounted package, couldnt wait .
Also, is it shipped yet?
Old 02-20-2012, 07:06 PM
Syracuse315
2nd Gear Member

Chris,

Did you get those Sumitomo HTR Z III tires in 275/40/17 yet, lol?
Old 02-21-2012, 01:24 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Well I went ahead and just ordered the discounted package, couldnt wait .
Also, is it shipped yet?
What's your order number? Shoot me a PM and I can find out for ya.

Originally Posted by Syracuse315
Chris,

Did you get those Sumitomo HTR Z III tires in 275/40/17 yet, lol?
We have not, no. Sorry for any inconvenience. Is there any other styles you were looking for in that size, or are you trying to get those to match a front or something? Shoot me a PM and let me know. In the meantime, I've added the HTR-Z IIIs to our New Parts Suggestions list again. I'll even put some *s next to it so our New Parts Team knows they're important.

Let me know! Have a good one.

Quick Reply: All hail Presidents Day!