AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 12:45 PM
Five0hFox
3rd Gear Member

Default Customer Service

I'd like to give props to AmericanMuscle for their customer service. I had an issue with my first order from them. My tracking number never updated, suggesting UPS never received it. I called two weeks after I ordered and they resent my locking lug nuts and center caps with 2 day shipping and got them quickly. Second order was regular lug nuts and wheel bearing and axle seals. I got my lug nuts, but didn't get my axle seals and bearings. However, I received an 1/8" wheel spacer (just one, not a pair lol) I called them up and they 1 day guaranteed shipped my order. I called them on a Thursday night and since there was a weekend I didn't get them until Monday. I'm upset with the fact that they managed to screw up both of my simple orders, however I'm impressed with how willing the CRS were to help.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:13 PM
shad2009
5th Gear Member

things happen...happy to hear they got them out to you faster...most companies will send the normal way, even if it was their wrong doing

AM FTW...i've yet to have to call them to complain

only complaint i have is that you cant have all parts painted by them lol
Old 02-15-2012, 04:19 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Five0hFox
I'd like to give props to AmericanMuscle for their customer service. I had an issue with my first order from them. My tracking number never updated, suggesting UPS never received it. I called two weeks after I ordered and they resent my locking lug nuts and center caps with 2 day shipping and got them quickly. Second order was regular lug nuts and wheel bearing and axle seals. I got my lug nuts, but didn't get my axle seals and bearings. However, I received an 1/8" wheel spacer (just one, not a pair lol) I called them up and they 1 day guaranteed shipped my order. I called them on a Thursday night and since there was a weekend I didn't get them until Monday. I'm upset with the fact that they managed to screw up both of my simple orders, however I'm impressed with how willing the CRS were to help.
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. Mistakes happen and as humans, we all make them. The important thing is how you go about correcting them and it seems our CSRs were able to get you squared away relatively painlessly. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

If you ever have an troubles in the future, please feel free to PM me directly. I'd be happy to assist in any way to get you back on the road ASAP. Have a great night!
Old 02-15-2012, 11:12 PM
Five0hFox
3rd Gear Member

Yes Chris, the CSRs were polite and the phone call lasted less than five minutes which is impressive. I was also pleased that they gave me next day shipping. I had been trying to get the seals from AutoZone for about 2 weeks because they ordered them twice and couldn't find them. I finally got them and it turns out AutoZones system has the incorrect seal. I ended up paying LESS for seals and bearings from American muscle.

We'll see if the third time is a charm when I order some suspension parts lol
Old 02-16-2012, 12:24 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Yes Chris, the CSRs were polite and the phone call lasted less than five minutes which is impressive. I was also pleased that they gave me next day shipping. I had been trying to get the seals from AutoZone for about 2 weeks because they ordered them twice and couldn't find them. I finally got them and it turns out AutoZones system has the incorrect seal. I ended up paying LESS for seals and bearings from American muscle.

We'll see if the third time is a charm when I order some suspension parts lol
Let me know when you're getting ready to place an order and I'll be sure to have our best CSR Team Lead handle your order. Shoot me a PM when you're ready to go and I can have him contact you directly.
Old 02-17-2012, 02:05 AM
Five0hFox
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMChrisYoung
Let me know when you're getting ready to place an order and I'll be sure to have our best CSR Team Lead handle your order. Shoot me a PM when you're ready to go and I can have him contact you directly.
Thanks Chris, btw, how the heck do you think I ended up with a single 1/8" wheel spacer instead of my bearings and seals??? lol there wasn't even a bag on it, not tag or anything and it was a little scratched up. It's leaving my scratching my head lol and I'd be willing to ship it back if you guys wanted it. Not much I could do with just one lol
Old 02-17-2012, 10:30 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Thanks Chris, btw, how the heck do you think I ended up with a single 1/8" wheel spacer instead of my bearings and seals??? lol there wasn't even a bag on it, not tag or anything and it was a little scratched up. It's leaving my scratching my head lol and I'd be willing to ship it back if you guys wanted it. Not much I could do with just one lol
Was the box damaged at all? Did it look like it had been repackaged? A lot of times a courier will damage a box, lose some of its contents and attempt to repackage what they have to deliver. This is how things that are supposed to arrive in pairs can arrive individually. Either way, it sounds like a shipping error (mixing up the wheel spacers and bearings/seals) started the whole problem. Shipping anywhere from 8-12,000 boxes a day can create one or two mix-ups, unfortunately.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM me directly if you have any questions in the future. Have a good one!