AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

AM Comes thru yet again

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 03:31 PM
xkape
4th Gear Member

Default AM Comes thru yet again

Called them up today after going to O'Reillys looking for some H9's for my Raxiom Headlights from AM. No one makes H9's..lol cept store brand, and they are dark as my car. All I did was ask the guy what he recommended. I told him the ones that came with the headlights burnt out 2 days in so I bought those generic O'Reilly ones. He put me on hold for about 3 minutes, came back, asked for my order number and told me I needed the Raxiom H9's. Before I could even open my mouth, he said he was sending them for FREE.

I was kind of like..wtf? I don't know if it's the 3k+ I've spent there or what but man, that's good stuff. I wasn't even upset when I called or complaining.

I will tell you this though, it's probably a $50 part, give or take... and I think we ALL (even the AM guys when dealing with other companies in their personal lives) sometimes feel like we are loyal to a company but never see a return. That's why when they F up once, we bail to someone else.

AM, however, time and time and time again, do stuff to make you feel like they actually give a **** about the customers. 1 of 1 companies that I know personally that haven't forgotten why they all have jobs, get paid, etc..

To end, I will say this, I feel confident in them enough that on Saturday I am trekking my *** 500+ miles to their car show to show some support.

And to drink some beer.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:25 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by xkape
Called them up today after going to O'Reillys looking for some H9's for my Raxiom Headlights from AM. No one makes H9's..lol cept store brand, and they are dark as my car. All I did was ask the guy what he recommended. I told him the ones that came with the headlights burnt out 2 days in so I bought those generic O'Reilly ones. He put me on hold for about 3 minutes, came back, asked for my order number and told me I needed the Raxiom H9's. Before I could even open my mouth, he said he was sending them for FREE.

I was kind of like..wtf? I don't know if it's the 3k+ I've spent there or what but man, that's good stuff. I wasn't even upset when I called or complaining.

I will tell you this though, it's probably a $50 part, give or take... and I think we ALL (even the AM guys when dealing with other companies in their personal lives) sometimes feel like we are loyal to a company but never see a return. That's why when they F up once, we bail to someone else.

AM, however, time and time and time again, do stuff to make you feel like they actually give a **** about the customers. 1 of 1 companies that I know personally that haven't forgotten why they all have jobs, get paid, etc..

To end, I will say this, I feel confident in them enough that on Saturday I am trekking my *** 500+ miles to their car show to show some support.

And to drink some beer.
xkape,

I'm glad to hear all of your purchases with us have been quick & painless. However the real thanks goes to you, thank you for being such a great & loyal customer. We value every single customer & will always do whatever it takes to make sure you're all 100% satisfied.

I appreciate the compliments, let me know if you ever need any assistance. I'm only a PM away if you have a question, need help or just want to chat!

We appreciate you coming out to our show to support a great cause! It's going to be unbelievable this year, 1000+ Mustangs,AM Girls & Staff, 2 Dynos & Much more. I'm sure I'll be speaking to you soon, I'll be working the AM Fleet at our car show. Swing on over & hang out for a bit!

- Dan
Old 08-08-2012, 06:10 PM
xkape
4th Gear Member

Whats it cost to get on the dyno on Sunday? I feel my numbers were low here at home. My car needs a second opinion! lol
Old 08-10-2012, 11:08 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by xkape
Whats it cost to get on the dyno on Sunday? I feel my numbers were low here at home. My car needs a second opinion! lol
Xkape,

Unfortunately all of the cars have already been chosen. We sent out an Email to everyone who registered regarding this. Then from there we chose the cars from there at random. We hope you'll still come to the show & enjoy everything else! It's going to be an unbelievable show this year. 1000+ mustangs, AM Girls & Staff, Vendors, Food, AM Retail ect....

Let me know if I can be of any assistance building up to Sunday!

- Dan