AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

American Muscle is going to get me divorced...

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 01:53 PM
todrick
2nd Gear Member

Default American Muscle is going to get me divorced...

Just a shout out for all the awesome products and amazing customer service I have received from AM since I purchased my 07 GT convertible back in Nov. Only problem I have is deciding which product to go with next. Always playing around with build list and items in my cart, just watching the amount add up lol. Put the Airaid Race CAI and Livewire TS tuner on last Wednesday and now looking to add the ROUSCH extreme exhaust as my next major purchase before going back cosmetic for a hood and spoiler combo. Anybody have a couch I can crash on?

Old 03-24-2014, 02:02 PM
redCORTEX
1st Gear Member

I have a spare room for you. Rent is $500/month, payable in AM gift certificates. My build list is currently $4800... really?
Old 03-24-2014, 02:12 PM
todrick
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by redCORTEX
I have a spare room for you. Rent is $500/month, payable in AM gift certificates. My build list is currently $4800... really?
I thought I spent a lot lol. In the last 6 orders (since Nov 28th) I have spent over 1800.00 with another 350-390 miscallaneous engine compartment dressup being ordered tomorrow possibly. May just go ahead and save that amount and order the exhaust the end of the week, which runs 575.00.
Old 03-24-2014, 02:23 PM
redCORTEX
1st Gear Member

Unfortunately it's more wish list than build list. I have about $2200 in stuff I'm trying to sell to fund it. After that.. I dunno. Wait till birthday/xmas and beg for AM gift certs for real.. lol
Old 03-24-2014, 04:48 PM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

Man... rent payable with AM gift certificates. That would be perfect. Maybe we should start our own currency with AM gift certificates. If you get in on the ground floor now, soon their value and demand will only increase so what may be worth $500 today may be worth $1000 in a year!
Old 03-24-2014, 11:09 PM
UPRSharad
Former Sponsor

I just placed another order with American Muscle today. They're good people!
Old 03-25-2014, 08:31 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by todrick
Just a shout out for all the awesome products and amazing customer service I have received from AM since I purchased my 07 GT convertible back in Nov. Only problem I have is deciding which product to go with next. Always playing around with build list and items in my cart, just watching the amount add up lol. Put the Airaid Race CAI and Livewire TS tuner on last Wednesday and now looking to add the ROUSCH extreme exhaust as my next major purchase before going back cosmetic for a hood and spoiler combo. Anybody have a couch I can crash on?

Hey,

I hope it doesn't go that far!

It really sounds like an awesome build coming along here. Definitely post a couple pictures of your car whenever you chance. We, and many others on here, love to see the finished product.

Also, I wanted to thank you and everyone on this thread for their continued loyalty, it is greatly appreciated. If you need anything or have any questions certainly let myself or our customer service team know.

Thanks again!

-Dan
Old 03-25-2014, 10:18 AM
todrick
2nd Gear Member

Default A few pics

Just gotta order some more stuff to pretty up the engine bay some more and find a better way to run the tuner cable.
Attached Thumbnails American Muscle is going to get me divorced...-photo-5.jpg   American Muscle is going to get me divorced...-photo-4.jpg   American Muscle is going to get me divorced...-photo-3.jpg   American Muscle is going to get me divorced...-photo-2.jpg   American Muscle is going to get me divorced...-rear.jpg  

American Muscle is going to get me divorced...-corner.jpg