AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Making a return?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2015, 05:51 PM
cominus
5th Gear Member

Default Making a return?

I recently purchased some mil eliminators, but to my discomfort I have discovered that they do not work, my cel light still came on. So now I would like to return them, how do I go about returning them? I also bought some extenders that I ended up not having to use so should I throw them in that envelope they came with or ship them in a seperate one? Do I need to include a receipt or purchase #?
Old 01-19-2015, 08:47 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by cominus
I recently purchased some mil eliminators, but to my discomfort I have discovered that they do not work, my cel light still came on. So now I would like to return them, how do I go about returning them? I also bought some extenders that I ended up not having to use so should I throw them in that envelope they came with or ship them in a seperate one? Do I need to include a receipt or purchase #?
Hey cominus - Sorry to hear about the trouble you had with the MIL Eliminators!

I'm happy to either have them processed for a refund or get you a replacement order shipped out overnight if you'd like!

As per the the extenders I can get a Return set up for you on those today! I just shot you a PM for your order numbers take a look and let me know and we'll get everything set up today!

Alex