AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Diversify?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2015, 03:21 PM
dkpGTCS
2nd Gear Member

Default Diversify?

I will be keeping my GT for a very long time but I picked up a new '14 Focus ST for Kansas City. Wondering if you guys are dedicated to solely the Mustang crowd or do you think you'll ever expand into another line such as the ST (or RS next year)?

AM has wonderful customer support so it'd be nice to get everything from one vendor, but I also understand the philosophy that being excellent at one thing is better than being so-so at many.
Old 02-20-2015, 03:42 PM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by dkpGTCS
I will be keeping my GT for a very long time but I picked up a new '14 Focus ST for Kansas City. Wondering if you guys are dedicated to solely the Mustang crowd or do you think you'll ever expand into another line such as the ST (or RS next year)?

AM has wonderful customer support so it'd be nice to get everything from one vendor, but I also understand the philosophy that being excellent at one thing is better than being so-so at many.

hey dkpGTCS - That's awesome! I was literally just in one of them the other day and I know that there's a boat load of potential under the hood there. In regards to having Focus Parts picks up in the future I can't comment on this but absolutely anything's possible!

Thanks so much for the kind comments, I really appreciate it! Sorry we couldn't help but have fun and watch the torque steer!

Alex
Old 02-22-2015, 02:53 PM
dkpGTCS
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
hey dkpGTCS - That's awesome! I was literally just in one of them the other day and I know that there's a boat load of potential under the hood there. In regards to having Focus Parts picks up in the future I can't comment on this but absolutely anything's possible!

Thanks so much for the kind comments, I really appreciate it! Sorry we couldn't help but have fun and watch the torque steer!

Alex
You'd tell us if you were planning on adding other models, right? Because you know we wouldn't tell anyone!
Old 02-28-2015, 07:37 PM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

I think their parent company also covers Jeeps, no?
Old 03-04-2015, 09:59 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by dkpGTCS
You'd tell us if you were planning on adding other models, right? Because you know we wouldn't tell anyone!
dkpGTCS - Absolutely! We're more than clear here and we wont beat around the bush about this at all. If we we're going

Originally Posted by GLOCKer
I think their parent company also covers Jeeps, no?
GLOCKer - That's correct! If you know anyone that's running a Wrangler make sure to have them take a look over at ExtremeTerrain.com!

Alex
Old 03-04-2015, 05:36 PM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
dkpGTCS - Absolutely! We're more than clear here and we wont beat around the bush about this at all. If we we're going

GLOCKer - That's correct! If you know anyone that's running a Wrangler make sure to have them take a look over at ExtremeTerrain.com!

Alex
Will do Alex!