AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Question

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2016, 02:14 PM
ucinn
3rd Gear Member

Default Question

Is there something wrong with your "ask a question" on your site. Every time I try to ask a question, when I hit submit it gives me an error message stating that something wnt wrong when submitting.

Anyway, my question is on these headlights http://www.americanmuscle.com/headli...1012-stan.html Do the Halos and accent LEDs have seperate power wires or are they made where they have to come on together? Thanks in advance.
Old 03-21-2016, 08:15 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ucinn
Is there something wrong with your "ask a question" on your site. Every time I try to ask a question, when I hit submit it gives me an error message stating that something wnt wrong when submitting.

Anyway, my question is on these headlights http://www.americanmuscle.com/headli...1012-stan.html Do the Halos and accent LEDs have seperate power wires or are they made where they have to come on together? Thanks in advance.
UCINN - Thanks for taking the time to have this brought to our attention!

That's definitely a huge problem if we can't have our questions answered on site. I'll make the right team knows about this so they can get this fixed up.

As per the question (that's a good one) and the halo's along with the accent led's will be under the same (not separate wire) so that once you're in the parking/light position they'll come on. Both will remain on once you engage the low beam too.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I hope this helps.

Alex
Old 03-21-2016, 08:18 AM
ucinn
3rd Gear Member

That's what I was wanting to know, thanks again Alex, you da man.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:42 PM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

That's what I was wanting to know, thanks again Alex, you da man.

I aim to please! Let me know if you have any other questions and I'm here to help.

Alex
Old 03-22-2016, 08:21 PM
ucinn
3rd Gear Member

Got another question Alex, sorry, but did you guys quit carrying the 2012 v6 headlight splitters? I can find the GT, and the other v6 ones 13-14 but not the 12 V6.
Old 03-23-2016, 08:11 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Got another question Alex, sorry, but did you guys quit carrying the 2012 v6 headlight splitters? I can find the GT, and the other v6 ones 13-14 but not the 12 V6.

I just took a look through MMD's Parts and it's looking like they've been discontinued. Sorry about this but let me know if you have any other questions as always.

Alex
Old 03-26-2016, 02:16 PM
ucinn
3rd Gear Member

Got another question on the headlight assembly that's got the link to them above.

It says in the description that these use H9 bulbs and the stock bulbs are H13's. Do these include an adapter to connect the H13 plug to the H9 bulb or do we need to get that seperately?
Old 03-28-2016, 08:29 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Got another question on the headlight assembly that's got the link to them above.

It says in the description that these use H9 bulbs and the stock bulbs are H13's. Do these include an adapter to connect the H13 plug to the H9 bulb or do we need to get that seperately?
Ucinn - Did you Mustang come with factroy HID's from the factroy?

Let me know and we'll go from there but these are plug on cars that were non-HID equipped.

Let me know!

Alex
Old 03-28-2016, 09:32 AM
ucinn
3rd Gear Member

No, I do not have factory equipped HID's, just the standard halogen
Old 03-29-2016, 06:31 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

No, I do not have factory equipped HID's, just the standard halogen
Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. The mentioned headlights above use the H9 and will not need any type of adapter/harness. They can be a little tricky sometimes.

(Application. H9 Series Bulbs are featured in our 2005-2009 Mustang 2010 style headlights and in our 2010-2012 Mustang CCFL halo projector headlights.)

They'll work! Trust me I wouldn't steer you wrong.

Alex