AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Anyone home?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2016, 06:35 PM
dkpGTCS
2nd Gear Member

Default Anyone home?

This section is becoming full of dust & cobwebs. Has it been abandoned by AM?

I was hoping to find out if they plan on having specials on Black Friday... I also noticed Alex did the last video I watched yesterday on their site so wondering what other changes they've made...

All the Mustang enthusiasts I know have spent quite a bit with them so I can't believe it has anything to do with lower sales. Maybe spending their marketing money different ways.
Old 11-24-2016, 07:17 PM
All4One
3rd Gear Member

My guess is marketing money spent elsewhere. As much as I loved their help on here. I bet they get a way better ROI from different forms of communication.
Old 11-25-2016, 06:20 AM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

Forums can be brutal as well. There is always a customer out there that literally takes it as far as they can when they beat that customer is always right crap into their minds. Ive seen it a few times on AA. Its really frustrating to watch and I'm not a big AA person. It seems like the traffic on this whole site has slowed a lot from when I use to get on it every day.