Central MT, WY, CO, ND, SD, NE, KS

Colorado Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 12:28 PM
ben790450
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Colorado Roll Call

Hey anyone that lives in Colorado go to Sinisterstangs.com

Thats our club. We're out of Colorado Springs but we've got some of the baddest stangs in Colorado. I mean im one of the slow ones of the group [:@] so that just goes to show ya!!
Old 02-24-2008, 03:47 PM
302army187
6th Gear Member

im in denver, ive only met one other guy with a mustang, and he doesent go out much, lol
Old 03-16-2008, 10:29 PM
coop351

anyone in the Junk town area....?? don't have to have junk to live here! im just going to school and looking for some stangs to meet up with and run with next summer/fall when i bring my car back for next years school year.
Old 05-21-2008, 04:33 PM
woulduno

I am in the Springs too :-) .. What good stuff happens around here?

Scott
Old 07-21-2008, 02:30 PM
SuperStangs

Hello everyone,

Super Mustangs Car Club is an organization dedicated to the preservation, restoration, and modification of the Ford Mustang. Christian Ezrre established Super Mustangs Car Club in late 2007 and has continued to expand throughout the United States. Our goal is to become the largest car club in the world, as well as a competitive racing and drifting team.

We are looking for members in Colorado Springs. Super Mustangs is a new car club to Colorado, SuperStangs is our show team, and SuperStangs Racing is our racing team. With most of our members in California. We don’t care about the year or model, as long as you love your mustang, you will fit right in. Our website is getting worked on. We have a few sponsors, for example American Car Products; they have all kinds of Body Kits for any year mustang. We have access to body kits that are not even out on the market. Mac Performance and others. That is one of the many benefits of becoming a SuperStang Member.

Super Mustangs Car Club is an organization with great people of high integrity and values. Our people are our best asset. Super Mustangs Car Club is a nationwide sport organization, whose leaders ensure quality and effective communication and its members are skilled professionals.

SuperStangs Racing is a top tier race club delivering complete sponsor marketing solutions to companies and large organizations. We currently race with the Colorado Hill Climb Association, Colorado.

We are expending Nation wide; we have members in California, Mexico and Colorado. If you are interested in becoming a part of a great team, please email us supermustangs@yahoo.com. We are always looking for members to start their own chapter of SuperStangs. You can start a chapter wherever you live. Get in contact with me and I can send you some information about the club and what we are about. Thanks guys.Chris
Old 10-02-2008, 05:55 PM
SteveSkal
2nd Gear Member

I'm in Aurora just off 225 and iliff. Would love to hear from some other local guys.
Old 02-07-2009, 11:17 AM
mik3v
1st Gear Member

I live in Colorado Springs. (Black Forest)
I know this is an old thread, but I think it'd be sweet if there was a mustang get-together somewhere in Colorado.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:46 PM
Real Sniper
Admin's Snitch

I'm here in the Springs too.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:19 PM
Americanputz

I'm in the Springs, look for some Mustang action at PPIR soon!
Old 05-04-2010, 10:37 AM
MustangRacing4.6ltr
Kenmore Fan

im in brighton , only person that ive talked to on here is xarmy on youtube lol but the sinisterstangs is out of the springs huh? any clubs that are north /denver area?

Quick Reply: Colorado Roll Call