Alright, I Need A New Sig

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 05:45 PM
jthorn9
The Godfather

Default Alright, I Need A New Sig

Yea, I know, I was just in here last month, but I have my new rims and a few other things on now, or in other words, my old sig is out of date. I would like my new pic to have my new mods listed at the bottom of the pic like my current sig does, so here are my new mods+ the old ones. K&N Air Filter, Cold Air Intake, 56mm BBK Throttle Body, Port Matched Upper Intake, 9mm Red Spark Plug Wires, Billit Water Pump Pulley (don't put this in parenthesis in my new pic, but the water pump pulley, nor my hood lifts are on yet, but add them in the list anyways, now continuing), 25% Size Reduced Crank Pulley, Diablo Tuned, Off Road X Pipe, GT Magnaflow Dual Exhaust, Sony X-Plod Sterio, 4 Boston Acoustic Speakers, 2 10" JL Audio Bass Speakers, 1200W Sony X-Pld Amp., 14" Shorty Antenna, Red Line Tuning Hood Lifts, 17" Saleen Replicas. I would like my new sig to have a running pony with some type of red background, my old one was good, but I would really like a cool one this time. Here's the pic I would like to be used unless you guys have a better suggestion like maybe using my side pic, just scan through my new gallery and pic out what you like, but I also really like my side veiw as I said earlier, just too damn lazy to do all the work to get it in here. Thanks again.[8D]
Old 03-22-2006, 05:46 PM
03YellowPony
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Alright, I Need A New Sig

ORIGINAL: jthorn9

Yea, I know, I was just in here last month, but I have my new rims and a few other things on now, or in other words, my old sig is out of date. I would like my new pic to have my new mods listed at the bottom of the pic like my current sig does, so here are my new mods+ the old ones. K&N Air Filter, Cold Air Intake, 56mm BBK Throttle Body, Port Matched Upper Intake, 9mm Red Spark Plug Wires, Billit Water Pump Pulley (don't put this in parenthesis in my new pic, but the water pump pulley, nor my hood lifts are on yet, but add them in the list anyways, now continuing), 25% Size Reduced Crank Pulley, Diablo Tuned, Off Road X Pipe, GT Magnaflow Dual Exhaust, Sony X-Plod Sterio, 4 Boston Acoustic Speakers, 2 10" JL Audio Bass Speakers, 1200W Sony X-Pld Amp., 14" Shorty Antenna, Red Line Tuning Hood Lifts, 17" Saleen Replicas. I would like my new sig to have a running pony with some type of red background, my old one was good, but I would really like a cool one this time. Here's the pic I would like to be used unless you guys have a better suggestion.
Gee..someone needs to say PLEASE...
Old 03-22-2006, 06:05 PM
jthorn9
The Godfather

Please, oh pretty pretty please............................[sm=alcoholic.gif]
Old 03-22-2006, 07:54 PM
XxXRacingUnleashed
5th Gear Member

no u sig ***** i just made that!
Old 03-23-2006, 12:22 AM
jthorn9
The Godfather

I told you I would need a new one in a month or so, because those pics are about 4 1/2 months old, and my car doesn't even resemble that now, thank god for that one to, man I hated those stock rims. But please, sombody hook me up with a new sig.
Old 03-23-2006, 02:05 AM
2k1gt
5th Gear Member

Ive got this. Im just going to over up the old car in XXXs with the new one, but the sig list is either going to hafta go all together or keep it the same.
Old 03-23-2006, 02:08 AM
alexr
★★★★★

it would just be easier to do a new one. that way he can have his new list.
Old 03-23-2006, 02:15 AM
2k1gt
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ARdoller

it would just be easier to do a new one. that way he can have his new list.
That picture is horrible quality. If i can get a nice one Ill make him a new one.
Old 03-23-2006, 02:22 AM
alexr
★★★★★

unless i misunderstood the first time, you might as well just paste his rims onto the current sig if youre just gonna keep the same one...

...what i understand youre gonna do is cut out the whole car from one of his new pics and paste it overtop of the old car
Old 03-23-2006, 02:25 AM
2k1gt
5th Gear Member

I Just decided to redo it, I tried to just paist it over, but the shadow took over the old sig too much so im just throwing something together quickly for him

Quick Reply: Alright, I Need A New Sig