Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

Off Topic but worth a look

Old 01-23-2007, 11:33 PM
Yonco
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Off Topic but worth a look

8 within a .25 mile radius. I guess thats what happens when u live in a suburbof cleveland, the countrys poorist city + one of the dangeroust cities. I actually grew up with someone who became an offender, and he now lives 2 houses down from my best friend, although, it can be for stupid things to , like public nudity -Jon
Old 01-23-2007, 11:44 PM
eZ
5th Gear Member

142 within the radius oh my town
Old 01-23-2007, 11:55 PM
scott_m_mil
2nd Gear Member

There are 15 inside 15 minutes of where I live. I'm not defending these people by any means they do need shot. But sometimes they do get on the list for stupid stuff. Friend of mine almost ended up on it for mooning his neighbor. He was 15 and they threatened him with sexual harrasment.
Old 01-24-2007, 12:17 AM
BillyBobJoe
4th Gear Member

well, i love how theres one child molestor across from my high school...than again, we did have one actually working at our school too...ended up like sleeping with a student and got his *** fired...interesting week on the news.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:03 AM
6mustang6
5th Gear Member

Same here Glen. Im 18, and pretty big guy. Somebody better be damn strong if they want to mess with me like that. However, there is alittle punk that rides up and down my road and stares at the girls, including some friends of mine. I make it a habit to be outside staring at him when he rides by. He doesn't do it too much anymore, but next time, i'd just happen to be outside cleaning my .357 magnum.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:32 AM
sarNz
2nd Gear Member

cleaning your 357 at 18? damn where you live texas?! massachusetts gun laws suck... cant own a handgun till im 21 and you gotta pay out the *** for the permits, courses, etc. i paid 100$ for a course, another 100$ for my FID permit and when im 21 if i wanna get my handgun permit right away itll be another 100$.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:35 AM
scott_m_mil
2nd Gear Member

HA I'd love to see someone try something like that where I'm from. People around here own more guns than they do towels.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:35 AM
Cogtx
3rd Gear Member

THanx for the link...we have a sex offender living next door. Been there about 2 years now. Has a family and is off probation now. I've been able to lower my property taxes the last couple of years by telling the tax appraisal office about him and how it impacts the resale value of my home. Works every time...they cut my taxes after this little tidbit is discussed...
Old 01-24-2007, 01:44 AM
morg68stang
1st Gear Member

I was surprised to find so many where I live in Utah. I remember looking this up when I lived in Miami and I don't remember it being as bad as this. I've got one guy near me that has incest in the first degree. That's just sick.

I saw on the news one time when I was in Miami that somebody went to a couple of these people's houses that he found on the internet and exacted a little vigilanty justice...landed him in prison.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:48 AM
Mustang_Buckman213

wo got like 25+ child rapests in the area... yeah... thats just sick as hell... wtf is wrong with these people :S [:'(]its quite disturbing too. im 18, so yeah... my ghetto little town freaks me out now lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Off Topic but worth a look