Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

almost done

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2007, 07:59 AM
lilrobo
1st Gear Member

Default almost done

does anyone have any pics of were the springs goes on the pedal ***. i know there is a few that goes on ,, there is a big one that goes under the dash that we was told we didn't need ,,, but there is 2 more i think 1 down around the z bar or maybe 2 there ,,, can someone post a few pics ,, from a 65 or close... were almost there

thanks
Old 12-23-2007, 03:15 PM
lilrobo
1st Gear Member

Default RE: almost done

ok guys we got most of the springs in even the big one user the dash now i think we need a clutch stop so that the pedal dont come up too far ,, does that sound right ??? and we need to add one at the firewall ,,, ohh does any one know how to adjust a hurst shifter we got all 4 gears just not reverse the rod isn't moving below ,, so i think we need to adjust it other than that we almost done
Old 12-25-2007, 09:08 PM
lilrobo
1st Gear Member

Default RE: almost done

just found out that we need to push down for reverse we will check that out ,,, we still need pic of springs if you guys have any ,, we have the large under the dash ,, we need to look at the one at the adjuster and at the firewall,,,,
thanks