Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

Portable toilets?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 02:54 AM
jonward786
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 1sweet65stang
i have no relations with him truely....he pmed me after i welcomed him to the forums....why would i want to post all over the forum site about questions i dont have when i have had an account for over a year and try my best to keep it a nice place and ask questions i have and try the best to answer questions you may have...which i rarely know the answer too but always look to c if i know a good answer to the question....and the whole windshield solution was a joke but who knows maybe his friend told him this or something...hes only a young kid i think he should be kicked if he keeps this stuff up though....i just read some more posts and saw the plug in the efi thing and all that...a little inappropriate....
a persistent little guy too, isn't he
Old 06-17-2009, 02:56 AM
blue 67 coupe
2nd Gear Member

Seeing as how he has been a member here for a year you would think he would know about the IP addresses and realize he has already been caught.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:59 AM
jonward786
3rd Gear Member

little guyi have posted on and off for over a year!!...and i hope they can look up ip adresses only to see this is two completely different computers....im disguested that the forum would turn on me like this....i have no idea what ive done to deserve this....
do you know the difference between different PCs and different IP addresses. google it, since u are good at google. read up
Old 06-17-2009, 02:59 AM
blue 67 coupe
2nd Gear Member

i have no idea what ive done to deserve this....
It would probably be somewhere along the lines of trolling and spamming the forums on a different username.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:00 AM
68MustangCoupe
2nd Gear Member

Honestly, I could tell they were the same person not by IP... But by his typing habits. He constantly uses dots... four of them in most cases, and the fact he doesn't put a space between his last dot and his new word. Typing habits are a fun thing to try and change, but when you respond in a quick whip of arguments, one tends to forget about making sure you type differently.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:05 AM
fast65
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 68MustangCoupe
Honestly, I could tell they were the same person not by IP... But by his typing habits. He constantly uses dots... four of them in most cases, and the fact he doesn't put a space between his last dot and his new word. Typing habits are a fun thing to try and change, but when you respond in a quick whip of arguments, one tends to forget about making sure you type differently.
Hot damn, that's some CSI stuff right there lol.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:11 AM
YungStanger67
Banned

well....you're attitude....probably pisses him off...........because we are different people...........I just made an account because i was bored......but do not think ill of a person....who probably......does nothing but visit this site daily.....did i break up the words well enough with all of those dots........so you guys can read them clearly......
Old 06-17-2009, 03:13 AM
vineman
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by fast65
Hot damn, that's some CSI stuff right there lol.
lmao! HOT DAMN!
Old 06-17-2009, 03:15 AM
68MustangCoupe
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by YungStanger67
well....you're attitude....probably pisses him off...........because we are different people...........I just made an account because i was bored......but do not think ill of a person....who probably......does nothing but visit this site daily.....did i break up the words well enough with all of those dots........so you guys can read them clearly......
You still managed to forget the space between your last dot.......*Inserts space* And your new word... Have a nice day
Old 06-17-2009, 03:16 AM
YungStanger67
Banned

FOR THE RECORD..............good luck finding the other mustang on google....because you wont find it..........and i will take a pic with my gt 500 tomorrow......holding a sign saying whatever you wish on it