Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

ROM PLAN

Old 10-31-2005, 02:27 PM
Soaring
I ♥ Acer

Default ROM PLAN

Here is my understanding as we mainly agreed on. Whenever the nominations come up for next month in the ROTM, I will nominate our choice, then another member will second that motion. Now, here is my query. Which car do I nominate, and secondly who will second the motion? Let me know which car I will nominate. Go to the Gallery and choose your favorite, or should I do a poll? This will have to take place in the next day or so. Clutch seems to be on top of this thing, so I would suggest he be the second to the motion guy.
Old 10-31-2005, 02:46 PM
lClutchl
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: ROM PLAN

If you're willing to submit your ride, post it.

- You must have a gallery set up (instructions for that can be found here: How to make a Gallery

- Once a few good candidates have come forward, the best of the bunch should be picked by Soaring because of the short time frame. (CROTM will continue to decide this in the future)

We only have days to get our act together. Step up and show us your best.

Old 10-31-2005, 02:50 PM
lClutchl
3rd Gear Member

Oh, and FYI: We will jump thru hoops to help get you set up... be it assistance with galleries, resizing pictures, tips on how to take a good picture, etc. If you need help, ask. If you're embarrassed to ask for help, PM me or Soaring and we will take care of you.

C!
Old 10-31-2005, 03:01 PM
Soaring
I ♥ Acer

Yeah, the reason we are hesitant about going with Hiker who won the October Classic section, is that we hope he win the main board's ROM contest. All you newbies need to go to the top of the main board and go to the Ride of the Month thread, then go to the November voting section and vote for Hiker. Our other great looking classics did very well, (except for old yeller....[]) but Hiker is our champion in this late hour. He is currently leading, but barely. So, let's get those votes out for Hiker if you haven't voted.
Old 10-31-2005, 04:50 PM
fordmust

Hiker got mine....
Old 10-31-2005, 04:54 PM
lClutchl
3rd Gear Member

LOL! Just PM'd you fordmust.... I'd like to see you enter for next month - you have some great shots in your gallery and a friggin sweet ride!

To get it started... I'd nominate you in a heartbeat!

C!
Old 10-31-2005, 05:00 PM
fordmust

Thanks. Id like to enter for next month if i get a chance to that. That would be fun..
Old 10-31-2005, 06:15 PM
jrrhd73must
3rd Gear Member

Soaring offer up a representative sample from the Galleries, we will all send you a PM with our vote. Whoever has the most votes gets it for that month. Since we have a few folks that already won, we will just try to work everyone in.
Old 10-31-2005, 06:21 PM
lClutchl
3rd Gear Member

We need someone that's active on the board, and really wants to participate... That's why I'd shy away from a gallery vote.

This late in the game ----> no personal gallery = no way.

Old 10-31-2005, 07:23 PM
JD1969
Pro. B.S. caller outer

WOW you guys put way too much effort into this whole thing

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ROM PLAN