Convertible Tech This section is only for questions or information relating to a convertible. Questions about drivetrain modifications should still be posted in the engine specific sections.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wasup chillin's

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 08:52 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

Default Wasup chillin's

Hows the new section? Nice clean sand for everyone to play in?

Hmmmmm, I see rim and suspension questions already. Are those gonna be different for a vert?[&:]
Old 11-30-2006, 09:20 PM
vt89gtvert
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Wasup chillin's

^^^ yeah, the place is pretty nice, we are thikning about putting in a hot tub later. We didn't say everything was going to be just vert, but just our own little play pen.
Old 11-30-2006, 09:24 PM
1FUN5.0
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: vt89gtvert

^^^ yeah, the place is pretty nice, we are thikning about putting in a hot tub later. We didn't say everything was going to be just vert, but just our own little play pen.

Dude i love the pics of your car in your sig!! It looks really nice! What color red is that?
Old 11-30-2006, 09:37 PM
vt89gtvert
4th Gear Member

Scarlet red is what the door sticker says (2D). But according to the book I looked it up in they stoped making them in that color in 87.
Old 11-30-2006, 09:39 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: PRO50SC

Hmmmmm, I see rim and suspension questions already. Are those gonna be different for a vert?[&:]
I know this is what's on the front: "This section is only for questions or information relating to a convertible. Questions about drivetrain modifications should still be posted in the engine specific sections."

But lets be realistic....how many folks really read this type stuff before posting? For example, I have explained at least 20 times to newbies how to post pics or reduce pics and that is also explained on the front. I say...cut us some slack so that we can get everyone on the same sheet of music and lets not get frustated when folks don't follow the rules....[sm=bounceybounce.gif]
Old 11-30-2006, 10:13 PM
HRnB
Administrator

Wow, we're allowed to go topless here? This place rocks. I feel so free and uninhibited. [sm=wootwoot.gif]
Old 11-30-2006, 11:00 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

ORIGINAL: TPony

I know this is what's on the front: "This section is only for questions or information relating to a convertible. Questions about drivetrain modifications should still be posted in the engine specific sections."

But lets be realistic....how many folks really read this type stuff before posting? For example, I have explained at least 20 times to newbies how to post pics or reduce pics and that is also explained on the front. I say...cut us some slack so that we can get everyone on the same sheet of music and lets not get frustated when folks don't follow the rules....[sm=bounceybounce.gif]
Goodness relax, just havin' a lil fun!!! Oh and for the record, I have a vert too. Just someone else drives it!!![8D]
Old 12-01-2006, 12:00 AM
TPony
6th Gear Member

OK, I'll relax...let me breath.....ok, I am good now. Sorry bout that..just too excited about the site, that's all....
Old 12-01-2006, 12:11 AM
1FUN5.0
2nd Gear Member

Goodness relax, just havin' a lil fun!!! Oh and for the record, I have a vert too. Just someone else drives it!!![8D]
ohh you do....do you????? hummmm....................
Old 12-01-2006, 01:41 PM
vt89gtvert
4th Gear Member

I knew I liked you for some reason.

Quick Reply: Wasup chillin's