Detailing Discuss detailing and the appearance of your ride inside and out here.

Black Widow 2 Body Kit

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2004, 05:45 PM
Dveres95
1st Gear Member

Default Black Widow 2 Body Kit

I just ordered a Black Widow 2 Body Kit for my 1995 Ford Mustang, let me know what you think of Black Widow 2 Body Kit, if it's a Stang thing, or a rice kit.

Here the body kit on a mustang - - -> http://www.mrbodykit.com/bodykits/mu...comspider1.jpg

Thanx,
Old 08-09-2004, 05:50 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Black Widow 2 Body Kit

the BW kits border on rice, still though much better than what the stock 95 stangs look like though IMO
Old 08-09-2004, 06:29 PM
Redline03GT
3rd Gear Member

MDValdosta is right. That kit is borderline rice. You better modify your engine to back up the body kit, or else youll just look funny IMO.
Old 08-09-2004, 08:25 PM
Dveres95
1st Gear Member

Yeah I agree with u Redline03GT, I need to do some heavy engne mod's to stop the "Rice Ridicule" of a stock V6 witha BW Bodykit. But I am gettin Dual Exhaust, Intake, Pulleys, and a Chip in the near future, and Supercharge it when i can afford it.
Old 08-10-2004, 03:34 AM
TattooTears
4th Gear Member

I don't know what I think about that kit, it has good things and bad things about it
Old 08-10-2004, 04:00 AM
callmecobra
5th Gear Member

thats not on the borderline of rice at all.

its far beyond borderline.
Old 08-10-2004, 03:23 PM
Dveres95
1st Gear Member

You cant say that, its not that much rice, but it will look like a stang still, im getting it painted Blue with White Racing stripes, so you will still tell if a ford mustang and not some uncle ben special......
Old 08-10-2004, 04:54 PM
1badgt

IMO that look pretty rice to me. Mrbody does have a good selection of kits for your car. I like the stalker kit. That is the one I am going to put on my 04 GT.

or the XENON kit
or even this

I personally do not like the huge port hole noses on some of the kits. It just throws the whole car out of proportion.
Old 08-10-2004, 11:54 PM
2K3StangGT

yeah the bw kits are really rice. but it is what you like not what others like!
Old 08-11-2004, 12:16 PM
1badgt

2K3StangGT

I think the original question was asking for and Opinion, I'm not an english major but
let me know what you think of Black Widow 2 Body Kit, if it's a Stang thing, or a rice kit.
souns like an opinion is asked for.
IMO = (in my opinion) was what I responed with so I feel I was not off topic with this. And usualy an opinion consists of what you like not what others like.

Opinion as defined by Websters
o·pin·ion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-pnyn) n.
1. A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof: “The world is not run by thought, nor by imagination, but by opinion” (Elizabeth Drew).
2. A judgment based on special knowledge and given by an expert: a medical opinion.
3.A judgment or estimation of the merit of a person or thing: has a low opinion of braggarts.
4. The prevailing view: public opinion.
5. Law. A formal statement by a court or other adjudicative body of the legal reasons and principles for the conclusions of the court.

So I do apreciate you pointing out that it is about what others like, which is true. But when it comes to opinions it is about how I personally feel and what I like.

Quick Reply: Black Widow 2 Body Kit