Detailing Discuss detailing and the appearance of your ride inside and out here.

New To This

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2003, 09:28 PM
Varad

Default New To This

Alright this is gonna sound real gay but im so happy i found this site. Ive been into Gas powered RC cars and stuff for a while and am gonna get my first car in a couple of years. So now im doing stuff ahead and am wondering if this stuff would be good. <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Black'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><FONT face="Arial Black" color=#800080 size=3>http://www.groundeffects.com/ge/fmustang99.htm</FONT></SPAN></P>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Black'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#800080 size=3>http://www.bodykits.com/fullview.php?id_no=20703&amp;view=OK&amp;unit_pric e=378.999621&amp;option_price=0</FONT></SPAN></SPAN></P>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Black'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#800080 size=3>http://www.stangsprings.com/products.asp?id=95&amp;Cat=Eibach+Springs&amp;SubC at=Eibach+Sportline+Springs+for+1979%2D2003+Mustan gs+%28All+Models%29&amp;SubCatID=37</FONT></SPAN></SPAN></SPAN></P>

Alright this is just some stuff ive been researching and am wondering if you guys will help. When i get the car, i plan it to be about a 2002 model (no way i could afford brand new) Are these the lowest Lowering springs you can buy for the Mustang? Also, the bodykits come unpainted. Is it expensive getting that painted? Okay i know all of this sounds soooo Newbie but thanks for any possible help coz im so confused.</P>
Old 12-22-2003, 09:12 PM
Varad

Default New To This

anyone?</P>

</P>
Old 12-28-2003, 04:15 PM
BlueStang225
2nd Gear Member

Default New To This

dude are you making a low rider rice? you don't want the car as low as it can go if you do just put some bags on it? i mean u might want to lower 1inch or 1 1/2 inches where it will bite more but other than that no lower. i mean if you get it low low and ground affects you gonna have to have bags to get over a damn bump!