Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

WTF???

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 08:27 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

Default WTF???

So here I was Saturday when I received the following email:

"Randy, when you come on the Classic section, your Avatar pic is not acceptable.
Thanks,
Soaring- Classic Section Moderator"

Now understand, I dont want to be offending anyone here, but what's the deal? I go to one section and the sheriff has no problem with me and then I go to another section and the sheriff in town busts me. I asked for guidlines and received no response. I guess I could just stay out of the classic section, afterall they only have a bunch of old cars there but I like all the sections. Sooooo, what are the guidelines, and does the sheriff in town reign as god? Any comments would be appreciated. Sincerely,
Old 03-13-2006, 05:17 PM
MikeHawke
Retired MF Moderator

Default RE: WTF???

ORIGINAL: randy78045

"Randy, when you come on the Classic section, your Avatar pic is not acceptable.
Thanks,

Now understand, I dont want to be offending anyone here, but what's the deal? I go to one section and the sheriff has no problem with me and then I go to another section and the sheriff in town busts me. I asked for guidlines and received no response. I guess I could just stay out of the classic section, afterall they only have a bunch of old cars there but I like all the sections. Sooooo, what are the guidelines, and does the sheriff in town reign as god? Any comments would be appreciated. Sincerely,

I don't see any problem with your CURRENT sig. Have you made any changes to it lately?

There is a size limit to signatures but yours seems OK.

As far as I am concerned, you can go anywhere you want on the forums and use the signature I see right now.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.
Old 03-14-2006, 12:06 AM
03YellowPony
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MikeHawke

"Randy, when you come on the Classic section, yourAvatar pic is not acceptable.
Thanks,

I don't see any problem with your CURRENT sig. Have you made any changes to it lately?

As far as I am concerned, you can go anywhere you want on the forums and use the signature I see right now.

Bill..read again..it was his AVATAR Soaring was talking aboot...
Old 03-14-2006, 03:59 PM
MikeHawke
Retired MF Moderator

ORIGINAL: 03YellowPony

ORIGINAL: MikeHawke

"Randy, when you come on the Classic section, yourAvatar pic is not acceptable.
Thanks,

Bill..read again..it was his AVATAR Soaring was talking aboot...

Thanks Harv.

We already cleared this all up through PM.