Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

Attn: Moderators

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 12:14 AM
ShadowDrake
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Attn: Moderators

Thanks Hyper... I'm feeling very somber right now... I have had one of the worst days of my life turn around to be the best couple days, and today back to being another very bad day, and now I'm getting sick on top of it. Such a roller-coaster ride of a weekend. But to lighten things up...

We all know Code is hiding in the shadows at all times, waiting to ban

I can see what Hyper means, ImportSlayer... You need to be around a while and be known a little before you can start asking that people be banned... for all we know, you could be crazy too... We have a delicate heirarchy here on MF [8D] lol... Bringing it to attention is fine... I think you went about it in the wrong manner, and you should know that we have an awesome, and funny set of moderators around here... keeps us all in line.
Old 07-04-2006, 12:27 AM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

I am watching.
Old 07-04-2006, 12:52 AM
droptoppony
5th Gear Member

Just don't feed the trolls and they will go away. Has anyone traced the ISP's of them to see if its just some members trying to get everyones panties in a bunch for kicks?
Old 07-04-2006, 12:59 AM
ShadowDrake
5th Gear Member

Well, you're not allowed to have multiple accounts on the site, so if it was anyone who was semi-well known, the moderators would have noticed the same IP address by now and done something about it, at least banned one of the accounts because of that.
Old 07-04-2006, 02:21 PM
ImportSlayer
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ShadowDrake

I can see what Hyper means, ImportSlayer... You need to be around a while and be known a little before you can start asking that people be banned... for all we know, you could be crazy too... We have a delicate heirarchy here on MF [8D] lol... Bringing it to attention is fine... I think you went about it in the wrong manner, and you should know that we have an awesome, and funny set of moderators around here... keeps us all in line.
I understand that I am not exactly "high up on the ladder", but unless you have seen posts from me that are in anyway like his, I am still innocent until proven guilty. Its wierd that you don't mind that some kid is on here starting arguments for the fun of it. I don't care if he has a been a member for 3 years and has the mosts posts, if he is a ******** why keep him? And how do you think I should have gone about this? Sent that kid an nice cozy email telling him how I feel what he is doing is really rude and it makes getting on the message boards not as fun? haha yeah, that would work!