Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

Off Topic Forum

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 10:55 PM
QatarStang
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Off Topic Forum

ORIGINAL: Lord Ashram

Not quite the point, but I wasn't; A few folks posted who agreed with me, then a few posted who didn't... then we went off topic within the thread with Qatar, who was the first to go off topic, first insulting me and then implying my numbers were bull**** and then insulting me again.
maybe if you had a sense of humor you would realize that i was just joking around. all the questions were asked to be like i was hijacking the thread, in a humorous manner.

and next time, keep the racial slurs to yourself.
Old 07-30-2006, 11:43 PM
Lord Ashram
2nd Gear Member

I guess I was just mislead by the opening line of "Hey lord assram." Or maybe by the asking me what kinda tool I was.

And I guess next time I might.
Old 07-31-2006, 12:27 AM
67Sally
4th Gear Member

What have I told you about the ethnic slurs???

Old 08-03-2006, 05:10 AM
michaelbarry
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: randy78045

ORIGINAL: 67Sally

ORIGINAL: randy78045

ORIGINAL: michaelbarry

Off-Topic is the main reason i'm here. The V6 section is just icing on the cake.

[hijack] Speaking of which, some guy comes to the house today and was complimenting my car. He was like "Yea, I love that two tone paint scheme." [/hijack]
Cool dude... what kinda car did the guy have?
When are you replacing the rims? I like the paint job but those wheels are killing the look.
I agree... he needs some drag lites.... to go with the bud lights...
I didn't see this, because i'm never around this section..just figured i'd run over here and check up on this thread..anyway..the guy was in a newer Ranger..I want to replace the rims really bad. I didn't want to when I first painted it, because I liked the way they look. I still don't mind it in person, but the rims look ****ty on it in pictures. But it will probably be some time before I can get new rims. Maybe when it comes tire time I will be able to afford some?..Part of me wants deep dish black bullitts...but a bigger part of me wants something different..something unexpected on an SN-95. I just haven't found it yet.