Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

another banning

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 02:57 AM
bransdaman78
I ♥ Acer

Default another banning

Hey guys, Im posting for my friend Akelemecz... he was banned the other, we wanted to know if he could be re-admitted. Apparently he got into an argument with somebody in a pm... I dont know, but I kinda feel that pms shouldnt be as strict as the forums as far as lanuage goes. Anyway I told him he has to do what I do now, and if somebody talks trash just report it and not get reported, its childish I know but inorder to not be the ones gettin banned that we have to do. Anyway he wants to play by the rules and make amends.. its bored night LOL, anyway he really does have some good insights and experience with mustangs, so if you could make an arraingment with him, I would appreciate it - thanks
Old 12-24-2006, 06:07 AM
Demon 340
Administrator

Default RE: another banning

he was not banned for simply making a comment in a PM...he was banned because he displayed TOTAL disregard for the moderators on this site...the comments that he made, going on and on, calling a moderator names...because the moderator was enforcing a rule.

i dont feel that he should be admitted back...he was 100% out of line.

also, the fact that he threatened the site, on record, wont help hiscause much.

WOW!! someone figured out how to change their IP...because you know, we only have 10 members here so we have never seen THAT done before...

Someone can only conceal their identity for so long, and once they show their true colors, they will be banned again. there are rules for a reason, and people need to start following them.

We had a guy that used to cause troubles at this site, and he said that we could never ban him...hes gone now. every once in a while he gets a new IP, email address, and username...but we figure it out, and ban him again.
Old 12-24-2006, 03:27 PM
bransdaman78
I ♥ Acer

ohh well ok, I didnt know the full extent of what happend. Thanks for looking into it
Old 12-24-2006, 03:58 PM
Demon 340
Administrator

Well, threatening the site, and a moderator...all while going on about how tough he is because he played college football...i know that IM impressed..