Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

New to the Forums

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2007, 10:04 PM
MY91LX50
1st Gear Member

Default New to the Forums

Hello All,
To tell you all a little about myself I am on my second stang the first was a trailer queen and I couldnt do much with it. For the past two years I have been driving a 91LX. When I got the car a majority of the work was already done. When I got the car it had GT40 upper and lowers, BBK headers, MAC off road H- pipe, MSD ignition, GT190 heads, BBK cold air intake, Flowmaster super 40 mufflers, Cobra ECM, 70mm Mass Air sensor, 65mm throtle body, 1inch spacer, Shift kit in the tranny, 373 gears, BBk upper and Lower control arms, Subframe connectors, BBK underdrive pulleys, 24lb injectors, 190 fuel pump. I think thats it I might have missed something but I doubt it.
I am here to meet ther mustang owners and get great ideas for my car. Recently I got a set of Cobra R's for my ride they were my valentines gift from my wife and will be here in about a week. I cant wait. I have never had the car tested to see what kind of HP I am working with and hoping maybe one of you pony experts will be able to help me out in that department. It seems the work thats done is all pretty common on the fox body. Please if you have any idea of what kind of HP I may have I would appreciate the info. Well good luck with your stangs and hope to chat with you all in the future.