Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

Att mods banned

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 03:49 PM
Androdz2
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Att mods banned

ORIGINAL: Ride Of The Month

youve been banned4 times!
youve been warned over and over...banned over and over..yet youve never bothered to pay any attention to the warnings or the rules.
I was banned on androdz I made androdz1 asking what happened and it was banned on sight and I made androdz3 started posting and it was banned again. I didn't break any forum rules with the other names or anything with those two that I can recall. As far as the androdz acct the only thing I remember was my post about the selling stuff being deleted. At that time I tried messaging amanda to become a forum sponsor and all but I never got any reply back =/. I haven't done anything bad since the androdz acct was banned. I remember I talked a lot with one mod asking about becoming a forum sponsor but I never got back any #'s thats it that was way before I got banned and way before I posted the sell thread on the classifieds. All I am asking is for one last chance guys just give me a one last fair shot thats all =/

Andrew
Old 04-10-2008, 04:06 PM
Androdz2
2nd Gear Member

After checking my email I know I msged hotrod n booze and japerstang about being a sponsor. Japerstang told me that he was going to post my message in the mood room so every1 will see it and every mod and admit will see it. My original message was this one"
Please don't promote your products on MF. We are a sponsored site. Your
thread was removed. Please contact Amanda at amanda@mustangforums.com
if you would like to become a vendor.
Thank you,
Chris"

Then I contacted him and and asked to become a sponsor and he told me she will contact me with all the details in two days.

Sent 3x more msgs but never got a response.

Like I said I am no longer trying to sell those products or anything. I no longer work at that speedshop or anything. If anything I could sell legal advice in two years hahaha JK JK JK JK JK JK. I am just trying to ask for one last chance thats it guys. =/

Andrew
Old 04-10-2008, 04:10 PM
Demon 340
Administrator

per the rules, having multiple accounts is a reason to be banned.

amanda wrote you several times...we dont just blow off possible sponsors...
Old 04-10-2008, 04:31 PM
Androdz2
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Ride Of The Month

per the rules, having multiple accounts is a reason to be banned.

amanda wrote you several times...we dont just blow off possible sponsors...
I am sorry for the multiple accounts but I only made them after I was banned =/ I think it musta gotten in my bulk folder or something like that then man because I did write to hotrods and booze like 5-6x regarding the manner and once to japerstang =/. Again I only made the other acct after mine was banned. It has never been my purpose to try to rip-off or fraud this forums with more than 1 screenname. Thats why I even kept my screen name and added a # after it.

Andrew
Old 04-14-2008, 07:02 PM
Androdz2
2nd Gear Member

Also could any1 help me with this... I am still unweary about how the androdz acct was banned 4x... How does that work?

Andrew
Old 04-20-2008, 10:11 PM
Androdz2
2nd Gear Member

Also guys I was wondering why was the androdz3 was banned =/ I was sitting low, doing nothing, tyring to get my rep up and bam banned =/
Old 04-20-2008, 10:36 PM
w8less
6th Gear Member

it had to have been because you came back so quickly. 9 time out of 10 when a member comes back its to cause problems. if i were you just lay low and rebuild your rep with your current name.
Old 04-21-2008, 02:46 AM
Androdz2
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jasperstang308

it had to have been because you came back so quickly. 9 time out of 10 when a member comes back its to cause problems. if i were you just lay low and rebuild your rep with your current name.
no no androdz1 got rebanned immediately, androdz 3 got banned like a month ago -.- for no apparent reason. If someone has some insight to the cause then please. I tried to "build" up my rep again and I got rebanned I completely dont understand that. All what I am asking is for one last chance and if there is a possibility to get my original S/N again since I use it for all the forums and such so that people that frequent this forum, the other mustang forums and such know it is me. I was even a $ contributor to this forum =/

Andrew
Old 04-21-2008, 03:15 AM
w8less
6th Gear Member

i'll send this to admin again but i still doubt you will get your name back.....

just put something in your sig like "formerly_____" i kniw several people have done that in the past
Old 04-21-2008, 03:54 AM
Androdz2
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jasperstang308

i'll send this to admin again but i still doubt you will get your name back.....

just put something in your sig like "formerly_____" i kniw several people have done that in the past
Thanks man just trying I have seen people get their names back and I am just asking for one last chance thats all. I am not hiding who I am or anything like that. I accept what I did was out of line and such. I just prefer more like a suspension than a expulsion lol ^^. Besides I loved my ubber post count + my name this sounds like a made in china version of my s/n lol.

Andrew

Quick Reply: Att mods banned