Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

Need help with account

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 10:54 PM
Adam03GTlol

Default Need help with account

So my account is Adam03GT and i have been a member here for several years. Well i have NEVER once logged out in that entire time.

Well i come to the site today looking to post to find that i have been logged out?

Seeing as i havent logged out since the day i registered i do not remember my account password [:@]

No biggie so i ask for my password to be sent to my email address but i dont seem to be receiving it? Spam filter turned off and i checked every single folder after having it resent several times...

So is there any way i can get a mod to PM me my password please? I would really appreciate it.
Old 06-20-2008, 08:37 AM
MustangFanatic44
Salad Farts

Default RE: Need help with account

hey this MustangFanatic4, the one that works in owasso.

i have the same problem. my password wont work also still, i actually know my password, but it wont use it and i keep sending out the forgot password things to my yahoo account and the change passwords and still no go, so i've been browsing looking to see if anyone else has had the same problem, funny that it was you lol,

so i made an account under my city email address, "was a lil weary about making it under that one [:-]"

i'd kinda like to have my old account back so i can read all my PMs that i didnt get to
Old 06-20-2008, 02:55 PM
HRnB
Administrator

PM sent.
Old 06-21-2008, 04:27 PM
Adam03GTlol

Hotrods i appreciate you trying to help me but it still didnt work. There is no mail from you or the site about my password.

If you would like proof that it is indeed me i can take a screenshot of me in my mailbox. I am not sure if i had accidently marked MF mail as spam so i can no longer get it or if it is another problem but i still do not have my password.
Old 06-22-2008, 01:45 PM
2k1gt
5th Gear Member

Do you only have one e-mail address? You don't have a school account or something he can send it to?
Old 06-22-2008, 05:43 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

we only send it to the account registered the site with....that is a security measure
Old 06-22-2008, 06:00 PM
Adam03GTlol

ORIGINAL: howarmat

we only send it to the account registered the site with....that is a security measure
I have an alternate email address but that is what i was afraid of...

Shi* i dont know what to do [:@]

I really need on my account... I was in the middle of a transaction
Old 06-23-2008, 08:49 AM
MustangFanatic44
Salad Farts

I'd really like to know whats wrong with MustangFanatic4[:@]and why my password wont work. i know the email address i made MF4 under. Whats the deal with yahoo accounts blocking any incoming mail from this forum. I would make another account under my yahoo address but i cant have 2 accounts from that same email address and the fact that ROTM saidthere is issues b/t yahoo and this forum,

i got a message saying that your guys inbox is full and message cant be delievered when i tried to contactMF
Old 06-24-2008, 01:25 AM
Adam03GTlol

If a mod could send me my password to my other email address i would really appreciate it.....................

If you look at the fact that i have made posts on the forums just about every single day for the past few years then it suddenly stops i think it is obvious that this is me and it is a legit problem.. I udnerstand that my bank account info is on my MF.com account but maybe we can let it slip just this once [:@]
Old 06-24-2008, 08:35 AM
MustangFanatic44
Salad Farts

Try taking a pictureof your car where your it is in your sig and include a date and put that as your sig in your temp account.
hell i'll even do that too. Heck dont you got pictures posted of your tv and stuff from your original account?

Hey adam, i'll help you out,
Where do you work? and where is it located?
What is the name of your neighborhood? and what city is it located in?
What is that buildings name in the background in your signature from your orginial account.
"Just some info that the real Adam would know."

The thing with my old account. i should have the same IP address as this one just different emails.

Quick Reply: Need help with account