Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

Posting/ sending

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 12:16 AM
arrjay
1st Gear Member

Default Posting/ sending

Everytime i post or send. it feels like noone ever replies back. am i doing something wrong?
Old 11-15-2009, 12:20 AM
Xeno
'Dr. X'

it just happens sometimes; i don't really know why. many times it just depends on the topic of the thread and credibility of the member.

Last edited by Xeno; 11-15-2009 at 12:25 AM.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:34 AM
arrjay
1st Gear Member

i guess. so i have to try to build my self up alot then.usually i just search through the forums, and find what im looking for. most of the time i dont have have to ask because the answer is right there. It would just be great to know people on here, maybe people around Ca. Usually i use other forums, but lately it seems like noone goes on them anymore. i find this forum very energetic. but when i post, i sometimes get no replies.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:37 AM
Xeno
'Dr. X'

when i first joined i noticed the same thing; i almost felt like a 'thread killer' because whenever i'd make a post, the thread would die . but the more 'contributions' you make, the more cred you get. just keep posting good posts, and you'll gain the cred you need
Old 11-15-2009, 12:51 AM
arrjay
1st Gear Member

Default :P

I see you have 2400 i need to catch up. i have been a member for a year i think. but never got to really post. btw i noticed you blacked your pony emblem. What did you use. i used krylon fusion for plastic. but then a few days later i revieved like two chips. any ideas?

i just noticed imy post has been moved
Old 11-15-2009, 01:05 AM
Dreamer1
2nd Gear Member

Cool

Arrjay,

I don't really worry about it.. Just put my two cents in and try and post things that are going to contribute to the board content..

I'm new to the car or will be, so I'm sure to have all kinds of simple minded questions as I go along.. One thing I try to make sure and do. Is run a search to see if what I'm asking hasn't already been covered.. There is a world of knowledge to be mined out of old threads that may have already been covered by others..

Lot of times that's why you wont get an answer. The subject is already been beat to death in the past..

Every board has it's own personality and flow established by the members.. Some times it just takes time for folks to get to know who you are, before they warm up to you..

Main thing is don't take it personal.. Contribute to the content and value of the board when you can by posting.

As you go along you will notice the folks will start to get to know who you are and start posting to your threads..

Were you at in Cali?
Old 11-15-2009, 01:15 AM
arrjay
1st Gear Member

Default Thanks

I am located North of San Diego in temecula. Hope you like the new mustangs. they look great after you mod it. I ve seen alot of aftermarket ones coming out, and the look sweet. how bout you?
Old 11-15-2009, 01:23 AM
Xeno
'Dr. X'

Originally Posted by arrjay
btw i noticed you blacked your pony emblem. What did you use. i used krylon fusion for plastic. but then a few days later i revieved like two chips. any ideas?
i used vht nightshade on mine (2 coats, 3 max). i painted it about 5 or so months ago and i have a couple of very small nicks in the paint, but other than that, it's held up very well so far.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:09 AM
arrjay
1st Gear Member

Default Pony Emblem

Do you have any pictures of it close up?
Old 11-15-2009, 07:41 AM
Dreamer1
2nd Gear Member

Cool

Originally Posted by arrjay
I am located North of San Diego in temecula. Hope you like the new mustangs. they look great after you mod it. I ve seen alot of aftermarket ones coming out, and the look sweet. how bout you?
Small world..

Your right down the way from me, I'm in Corona. I've already found a group on the board that go cruising on the weekend's. And a few other local Mustang resources.. I'll give you a yell private and turn you on to them..

Like my Sig says..

It all starts but with one step!

Have fun!

Quick Reply: Posting/ sending