Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

Classifieds

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 02:31 PM
Cams67hotford

Default Classifieds

I'm new to mustang fourms and let me tell you it has been really frustrating trying at add a classified to the classifieds. So to all the newbies if your email address account is thru yahoo.com then your screwed because you can't add then. I created a new email address especially for this FORUM so i could add to the classifieds. It seems that they are making it complicated when it should be hard.. Just venting here !!!!!

anyways hope you all are having a wonderful day!!!!

Cam
Old 01-25-2010, 02:37 PM
lizzyfan
Underboss

Classified rules:

1. Minimum post count of 50 & you must also be a member for at least 30 days to post in this section
2. Your ad must have pics ( how to post pics in your ad )
3. Your ad must have a location
4. state what year/s that part/s are for sale for
5. No feeler ads if your going to sell it, sell it
6. MUST have a price, if your unsure then put a price and then OBO
7. Mustang forums is not responsible for anything sold in this section. Mustang forums is not responsbile for any problems between the buyer and seller. so as always buyer beware

This site was not created to be used as a free "Auto Trader" to non-active members.
Any post made in this forum by a "non-active" member will be deleted and a warning will be given. Three warnings will result in a tenative site suspension.
The only people who will be allowed to post before they become an active member are those who have been approved by the Admins.

If you have questions feel free to PM myself or adminstration
Old 01-29-2010, 11:18 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

Did you join MF just to sell stuffs?
Old 01-29-2010, 11:22 AM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

lol wow....
Old 01-29-2010, 03:35 PM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

ur ***** hurt much? you sound like the type of guy these rules were put in place for, so let me take a minute to thank our admins from keeping people like you off our classifieds section...*ahem* Thank you admins!

Edit: now that i realize I sound like a complete D, let me explain the situation real quick. See someone comes on here, sells something to one of us, then ends up screwing the buyer in the process, in turn we get mad, and then after venting and making internet threats, we turn our blame to the site for not doing a better job keeping the trash out. So, these rules are in place for good reason. We have enough threads on members getting ripped off outside of MF, we don't need anymore, esp of those getting ripped off on this site.

Last edited by ChalknCover; 01-29-2010 at 03:46 PM.