Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

The Odyssey Section

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2016, 01:45 PM
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

Default The Odyssey Section

Someone on Mustang Forum started the ODYSSEY SECTION to provide a place for "LONG FORM POSTS" for windy people like myself.... & of course as a "poke" at me as the title of the thread clearly shows! That's all fine... but many members are irritated by by long posts, this section & me specifically, so... I suggest this thread be closed. Either that or renamed as a Section For Long Posts which might have a value. Those interested could read those longer posts, & others could ignore the section as many ignore the "Politics Section" simply because it's not their thing (unfortunately for our country).
Old 05-14-2016, 07:03 PM
Tom Boismier
1st Gear Member

I had a 2002 Odyssey and put 265,000 miles on her before she was totaled by a drunk. Great van, super reliable but I'll never own another minivan. And that's all I have to say about Odysseys.
Old 05-14-2016, 07:24 PM
JimC

Originally Posted by Mr. D
Someone on Mustang Forum started the ODYSSEY SECTION to provide a place for "LONG FORM POSTS" for windy people like myself.... & of course as a "poke" at me as the title of the thread clearly shows! That's all fine... but many members are irritated by by long posts, this section & me specifically, so... I suggest this thread be closed. Either that or renamed as a Section For Long Posts which might have a value. Those interested could read those longer posts, & others could ignore the section as many ignore the "Politics Section" simply because it's not their thing (unfortunately for our country).
As I read the comments Mr. D, the comments didn't have to do with your "long form posts". Rather it was posts in other threads directing people to your "long form posts", and the ad nauseum repeating of the same theme over and over again.
Old 05-14-2016, 08:54 PM
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by JimC
As I read the comments Mr. D, the comments didn't have to do with your "long form posts". Rather it was posts in other threads directing people to your "long form posts", and the ad nauseum repeating of the same theme over and over again.
It seems you've already made that point! I got it! I didn't post this here to argue, but I suppose somehow I broke another rule! The name of the section made your point along time ago. Please close the thread, or don't!
Old 07-05-2016, 03:25 AM
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

I'm again requesting that the Odyssey Thread be closed! I will not use it, & it serves no purpose being maintained!