General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.

Anyone know?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2004, 02:12 AM
00mustangGT_BLK
1st Gear Member

Default Anyone know?

About a week ago I noticed that the driverside rear wheel sits only about 2 to 2 1/2 inches off the rear fender ( moved forward and turned inward slightly) The passenger side sits normal about 3 1/2 - 4 inches from front of the wheel well. I dont notice any driving problems ( rough ride or shaking in the wheel when i drive) I Anyone have any ideas what this problem is and what it might cost to fix it? Any help would be appreciated. THX!
Old 03-15-2004, 01:50 PM
joeblow5_0

Default RE: Anyone know?

Do you have any pictures??
Old 03-18-2004, 03:29 AM
callmecobra
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: joeblow5_0

Do you have any pictures??
now theres an idea
Old 03-19-2004, 12:44 AM
Ftr-Speedy
2nd Gear Member

jack it up, get it on some jack stands and get a flashlight and take a look at the lr and rr, wit that much of diff if their is sumtin wrong u outa be able to notice sumtin.
Old 03-19-2004, 05:30 PM
scarylong

Have a friend follow you down the road and see if you are tracking off to one side. I noticed the same thing on a friend’s truck last week. He had just had a lift kit put in his new Ranger and it was way off. I think you will have to rotate the whole rear end. Or maybe just one side. Maybe someone with the same car can measure theirs and report back to you for comparison.