General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

?Ravin or SLP?

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2004, 03:20 AM
Emosupside

Default ?Ravin or SLP?

Should I get the ravin exhaust system or the slp loudmouth exhaust system ? I like the way they both sound and if anyone has any clips of them please post. Its not easy to find clips of the ravin setup. (there site sounds arent working)
Old 08-05-2004, 03:55 AM
bobby
5th Gear Member

Default RE: ?Ravin or SLP?

i wouldnt get ravin, ive heard the raven sounds good on a trans am but never heard anything about the sound on a stangt, FLOWMASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-05-2004, 01:52 PM
Emosupside

Yah , I know flowmaster is supposedly the way to go . But I like the sound of the SLP and they are much louder when you really step on the pedal.
Old 08-06-2004, 03:39 PM
vfast
I ♥ Acer

police love to ticket you boys that are loud and slow.....some attention you don't want and thats a sure way to get it
Old 08-06-2004, 03:47 PM
callmecobra
5th Gear Member

slp all the way....or magnapack
Old 08-07-2004, 12:08 PM
vfast
I ♥ Acer

I wouldn't buy an SLP..why..where were they when chevy was pumping up camaros..nowhere since the camaro market has dried up some they looks to use finally to keep them afloat..since they didn't care about us (mustang) then I don't care about them now.....
Old 08-07-2004, 05:37 PM
thelast50ho
2nd Gear Member

I'd go with the ravins over the slp. My buddy has them on his 00 gt and the sound pretty good. I personaly like Mac exhaust best though.
Old 08-07-2004, 06:35 PM
WS6speeDemon
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Emosupside

Should I get the ravin exhaust system or the slp loudmouth exhaust system ? I like the way they both sound and if anyone has any clips of them please post. Its not easy to find clips of the ravin setup. (there site sounds arent working)

SLP Loudmouth
Old 08-07-2004, 06:37 PM
WS6speeDemon
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: vfast

police love to ticket you boys that are loud and slow.....some attention you don't want and thats a sure way to get it
Thats why you stick to the speed limit and don't go flying around like a dumbass ricer and draw attention to yourself, if he pulls you over because of how loud you are, thats a street legal exhaust, so you can just tell him to hit the road. Fast cars don't need to speed unless they are racing. Fast cars just cruise and are normally left alone because ppl will be scared of your car. Trust me.
Old 08-07-2004, 07:14 PM
callmecobra
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: WS6speeDemon

ORIGINAL: vfast

Thats why you stick to the speed limit and don't go flying around like a dumbass ricer and draw attention to yourself, if he pulls you over because of how loud you are, thats a street legal exhaust, so you can just tell him to hit the road. Fast cars don't need to speed unless they are racing. Fast cars just cruise and are normally left alone because ppl will be scared of your car. Trust me.
anything louder than stock is considered illegal. the cop can write you up.

Quick Reply: ?Ravin or SLP?