General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

best lambo doors?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 12:51 PM
jtiz

Default best lambo doors?

I am thinking about geting some lambo doors on my car because i got a new paint job and the doors on these things are long as hell and i dont wanna get any dings. anyone know any good reliable lambo door hinge brands please lemme know. i was also wondering about the instal. i hear that most kinds are just basic bolt on but a interior part of the fender usually must be grinded. if anyone has done a self instal on a set of these hit me up. thanks!
Old 05-09-2007, 03:03 PM
GreyStang
5th Gear Member

Default RE: best lambo doors?

<cough> ricer <cough>
Old 05-09-2007, 08:29 PM
Lavitz
1st Gear Member

I don't understand how lambo doors would keep your car from getting dinged. Normally dings come from a car next to you opening their door too far and hitting your car. If you hit their car with your door it's not gonna ding your car. It might take a very small section of paint off of your door.

Please don't put those doors on a stang.
Old 05-09-2007, 08:40 PM
QbonStang95GT
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GreyStang

<cough> ricer <cough>

whats wrong wit lambo doors? how is it ricer?
Old 05-09-2007, 08:48 PM
koesterca1
2nd Gear Member

sorry but lambo doors belong on nothing but a lambo.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:26 PM
leveliv
4th Gear Member

I second that..
Old 05-09-2007, 11:51 PM
tyzorg
I ♥ Acer

jesus christ people how bout giving him information instead of yelling ricer or saying it doesnt belong there, i could say the same about you dont belong here posting.

jtiz, Verticaldoors.com seems to be popular at other forums ive been at, but I cant speak for myself as ive never baught from them, they make a direct bolt on kit for the new stang but its extremely pricey, but if thats what your looking to spend then have at it. heres the link http://www.verticaldoors.com/cart/view_product.php?ItemID=896
Old 05-10-2007, 12:10 AM
QbonStang95GT
2nd Gear Member

+1

aerokits.net looks good and cheaper.. i would check them out 2
Old 05-10-2007, 12:16 AM
QbonStang95GT
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: koesterca1

sorry but lambo doors belong on nothing but a lambo.

ok so u say lambo doors belong on labo's? ok so what do vertical doors belong on? or suicide doors? or regular doors?
point is the door is the same no matter how u make it open....hes askin for help not ur opinion on them.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:27 AM
jtiz

sweet, well thanks to all of you that actually gave me info. i will definitly check into the sites you talked about. and as for the reason why i am geting them.... i mentor a 10 year old kid who loves to ride in the car. sooooo, if he dings up my new paint or the other cars paintaround mine i will be pretty mad. the doors on stangs, camaros, firebirdsand many sports cars are just a pain in the *** to get in and out of in small parking lots. lambo doors would just make it more easy to get in and out in cramped spaces. I was like a fue of you on here and totally against the lambo door look on a stang just because i thought it looked way to fast and furious but then i saw one in person and saw how good they worked it made me think. they open both normal way and verticaly soooo i figured i would only open them verticaly when in a small space. but any way if someone likes the way they look on somethin who gives a crap. I dontreally like them for the lambo style look butwho cares.some of you sound like you would take the changing of a door hingealil'too personal.LOL!!! but anyway thanks again for the info guys...

Quick Reply: best lambo doors?