General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

what to do now

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 05:27 PM
bighvygt
1st Gear Member

Default what to do now

i boughta diablo sport tuner 11 days ago and the guy wont send it. i sent an electric money gram and he got the money in 10 min. and said he would email the tracking number that night and never did. that is the last i herd from him. i have sent 5-6 emails, called the phone number he gave me 2 times and left messages. i also sent him a money request through paypal. he said his papal was not working but when i sent the money request paypal said he was a priemier member with over 300 transfers. he only lives 4 state away. i have never had trouble (well with honest people) before. 172.00 is alot to lose anytime but expecally this close to christmas. i have is name address phone number and email what can i do?
Old 12-08-2007, 05:33 PM
jrherald420
5th Gear Member

Default RE: BARBIAUX IS A THIEF what to do now

drive 4 states over and take it buy force
Old 12-08-2007, 06:10 PM
mustangmatt63
3rd Gear Member

Have some of your female friends call and start leaving messages on his machine so his wife or girlfriend gets them!! HAHA!!!An eye for an eye!! I hate Thieves!!!
Old 12-08-2007, 10:47 PM
Blckstng93
4th Gear Member

If youre sure hes scamming you, notify the police in his town. You have his name, address,email, and his phone number. Hopefully you kept any emails between you and the seller. They may help. Where did you purchase it from? Ebay or a private sale?

He said he wont send it? Why? If its been 11 days with no responses, hes either ignoring you or an something came up. Question is which is it?

Good luck.