General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

DONT BUY FROM ..U.P.R

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 04:23 PM
C/Note
I ♥ Acer

Default DONT BUY FROM ..U.P.R

WHATEVER YOU BUY ,,EVEN IF ITS DEFECTIVE ,,THEY WONT MAKE GOOD ON IT ... i got a 8.8 rear end cover the bottom drain plug leaks even with 8 inches of teflon tape on it ..i had to paint the cover cause it even alum ,,had primer onit ,,,i wanted a alum cover so they told me i couldnt get my money back ,,but they could send me another one,,which i would have to send mine to them first and take 2 weeks ,to get another .,,piece of crap...the holes were it taped to big for the fill plug and drain plug ,,you can srcew the plug straight through it,,im just going to take it up the *** ,,and weld the plugs up....and the gasket they sent with it ,,was so old the holes dont even line up...then they told me i would have to take the paint off of it too.. i told them it was alredy painted ..primer...they stupid..dont stress like iam doing ,,if i lived in florida i would throw it though there window late at night...they dont even know what there selling ,,
Old 04-25-2005, 04:40 PM
luckythirteen13
6th Gear Member

Default RE: DONT BUY FROM ..U.P.R

damn, that sux. hope you didnt pay too much for it
Old 04-25-2005, 04:43 PM
C/Note
I ♥ Acer

it was 109 plus tax and shipping ,,it took 5 days to get to me to from fla to b.r la..i just e amiled them this........im very unhappy with my recent dealing with you i got a 8.8 rear cover ,,it was very poor in quality,,it wasnt even alum ,,it was painted,,,i had to sand and repaint it ,,i called today want ing my money back ,,the guy i talked to said i would have to take the paint off of it ,,in order to retrun it ,,,it was already painted ...do you even know what you are selling ,,i know lots of people and iam letting them know how i was mistreated buy you ,,i will never buy any thing esle from you all again ,,i telling even one i know ,,,,go open a box up that these covers are in ,,and you will see the poor workmanship ,,,the drain plug are very loose ,,they will fall right though the hole al most ..heres what iam tell all my people.....im just going to take it in the *** ,,,and weld tham up ..you should hear all the replys i got so far.....WHATEVER YOU BUY ,,EVEN IF ITS DEFECTIVE ,,THEY WONT MAKE GOOD ON IT ... i got a 8.8 rear end cover the bottom drain plug leaks even with 8 inches of teflon tape on it ..i had to paint the cover cause it even alum ,,had primer onit ,,,i wanted a alum cover so they told me i couldnt get my money back ,,but they could send me another one,,which i would have to send mine to them first and take 2 weeks ,to get another .,,piece of crap...the holes were it taped to big for the fill plug and drain plug ,,you can srcew the plug straight through it,,im just going to take it up the *** ,,and weld the plugs up....and the gasket they sent with it ,,was so old the holes dont even line up...then they told me i would have to take the paint off of it too.. i told them it was alredy painted ..primer...they stupid..dont stress like iam doing ,,if i lived in florida i would throw it though there window late at night...they dont even know what there selling ,,

Old 04-25-2005, 09:09 PM
C/Note
I ♥ Acer

update....... after that e mail ..the owner called me told him story ..he was going to send me another one ,,without getting my old one back ,,i told him,to check the one he will be sending to make sure it was ok ...i tols him ok ....i called back 10 min later to tell him to 2nd day it to me ..he said gary i haveing a problem i cant find a good one ,,and he said there where all primered to ....duh,,,,he said he would credit my card ,,,,i didnt relize it but i sent him what i wrote here to ,,about if i lived there i would throw it though there window late at night....haha! oops....i got one coming from T/A in AZ. there good quaity i told them to double check it to ..hes giving me caps studs for free,,,now that the way to do bussiness
Old 04-25-2005, 09:18 PM
badtzmaru
4th Gear Member

Good for you hotrod! If you are paying for something and you are getting poor customer service then screw them! never again! but finally they realized that their products are screwy ohh mr. hotrodman we are sorry!!!!! sorry my ***! after all that time you tried arguing with them now they realize their mistake!
Well thanks for the heads up.......and I was getting to order a maf and t/b from them................you just happen to come in the nick of time......sorry! but thanks and stick it to them!
give them the HOT-ROD! in tha azz!

Old 04-25-2005, 09:41 PM
C/Note
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: badtzmaru

Good for you hotrod! If you are paying for something and you are getting poor customer service then screw them! never again! but finally they realized that their products are screwy ohh mr. hotrodman we are sorry!!!!! sorry my ***! after all that time you tried arguing with them now they realize their mistake!
Well thanks for the heads up.......and I was getting to order a maf and t/b from them................you just happen to come in the nick of time......sorry! but thanks and stick it to them!
give them the HOT-ROD! in tha azz!

i ussally deal with tommy vanghan in TX talk to COOK there one day from me reg ups ..they just didnt have the speriacal rear end bushing so i called upr ..i already order my power brake booster deletel kit form ASP it was good ,,upr so they had one too ,good thing i didnt get it ,,,but the bushing i got from upr were ok....toomys # 1-800-944-4415 called them for all your stang parts tell them you know gary from baton rouge..ask for cook....i spent over 20 gs there,,,
Old 04-25-2005, 09:47 PM
badtzmaru
4th Gear Member

Hey man! it sucks when you are spending you hard earned money at one of these places and they want to treat you like dirt! customer service is what gets people coming back for more. Hey thanks for the info and will do for the parts that I need.
Are we going to see pics or maybe a vid when you are done with your stang? good luck and thanks for the info.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:24 PM
luckythirteen13
6th Gear Member

i agree, i dont have money falling out my a$$ so i sure as hell wouldnt want some one screwing me over for $20 let alone $109

hope your new cover is what you need
Old 04-26-2005, 11:06 AM
C/Note
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: badtzmaru

Hey man! it sucks when you are spending you hard earned money at one of these places and they want to treat you like dirt! customer service is what gets people coming back for more. Hey thanks for the info and will do for the parts that I need.
Are we going to see pics or maybe a vid when you are done with your stang? good luck and thanks for the info.
videos ...i need to get better computer...haha.
Old 04-26-2005, 11:09 AM
C/Note
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: luckythirteen13

i agree, i dont have money falling out my a$$ so i sure as hell wouldnt want some one screwing me over for $20 let alone $109

hope your new cover is what you need
iwas just goign to take it up the rear,,and weld the holes up ,,but when i sent them that email ,,saying i was telling everyone ,,they called right back......i didnt relized i sent the part if i lived in fla i would have thrown it though there window late at night,,,,,,dont ever buy from them ,,,,,EVER!!![:@]

Quick Reply: DONT BUY FROM ..U.P.R