General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Need some advice........

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 08:00 PM
StartingfromScratch

Default Need some advice........

I have, not too long ago, bought a 2000 V6 and have been thinking of hooking her up? Or should I just sell it and continue on searching for my next project? I am very close to starting and finishing this V6 sleeper though........I am just not sure what I should do, lol. I mean I have the money for all the parts and dress up stuff for her but don't know if she is the righ one to do it too. I tend to do this everytime I get another car, lol. I did it with a 65 convertable, 75 Formula 400 Firebird, 66 Bel Air, and the last one I did was KITT, lol. I just recently got done with my 87 Trans Am GTA. So I guess my question is should I start again with this V6 sleeper?
Old 06-18-2005, 04:12 PM
99saleen351r
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Need some advice........

Honestly you should just get a v8.yes the v6 can end up fast but its still a stang so people dont think of it as a sleeper anyways.I say get a v8 and it will take alot less to make it fast and be more reliable anyways.A sleeper in my eyes is a car that noone would ever think is fast like a mini van or something, a mustang everyone already thinks is fast so i dont understand why people build v6 stangs and say its a sleeper.My s351 has v6 badges stock and everyone still knows its fast ,there not fooled by badges.Either way good luck with the project