General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx
View Poll Results: What would you do?
Just go big turbo setup on the srt and have a 500fwhp daily
0%
Buy a termi and trade the SRT for a comfortable daily that will last me a long time
100.00%
Daily the SRT and buy a termi
0%
Sell the srt and get a cheap daily, then put a down payment towards a 2003-2006 viper
0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

What would you do?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 12:03 AM
sipynsyrup
2nd Gear Member

Arrow What would you do?

I go on deployment for 8 months a week from tomorrow and when I get back I will have a nice amount of money saved.

I currently own a 04' srt4 that is a fun car, but not sure if I want to go big turbo with it or just get a terminator or viper. Viper would be nice but not sure if I want the car note. I almost have the srt paid off(will be before i get back) and already have supporting mods to run a AGP delta series turbo with 450+fwhp, but not sure if I want to be the guy who asks for roll races all the time. Or course with the money of buying a termi I could gete full suspension and sticky tires, but this would be my daily.

My srt puts down 297/368 on stock turbo at the moment and is fun but I miss the way my mustang drove and handled. Also, powersliding into parking spots was fun and in the neon I just poke around until I get atleast 40mph+ in a straight line hehe

If I go with a terminator I was looking into some that already had a whipple or KB SC on them and saw a few clean ones for a good price and low miles

Last edited by sipynsyrup; 05-10-2010 at 12:11 AM.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:14 AM
Snakebite64
4th Gear Member

My vote wins 100% tehehe
Old 05-10-2010, 12:04 PM
945LSTANG
6th Gear Member

i voted the second option, and heres why. srt4s are fun little cars, but they are not very reliable at all. more boost just makes things worse. then i saw that you wanted a viper and thought that that was badass. same thing goes for vipers though as with the srt4. they have poor reliability. i only picked the terminator because they are pretty reliable compared to the other options. either performance car you chose, the cheap DD seems like the best option to me. if reliability isn't a real concern to you, then i would go with a viper.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:48 PM
Snitz
1st Gear Member

GO FOR TERMI