General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Lubrication grrrrrrr.....

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2003, 05:50 PM
Quik
6th Gear Member

Default Lubrication grrrrrrr.....

no, i dont have onstar.. it says change oil when its time to. if you look at my oil when i lasted changed it. it looked like it was still sorta fresh. that royal purple is worth it at $6 a quart. if you get it on your hand its not like normal oil it actually sticks to it. kinda sweet. and up here where it gets cold i have no winter problems with it.
Old 12-11-2003, 10:10 PM
MelloYello
4th Gear Member

Default Lubrication grrrrrrr.....

Yes I have a 1970 Roadrunner also.... We hadgotten it with the original 383 but changed that out with a 440 six pack..... The car is Street Hemi Orange with blue stripe on hood and down the sides.... </P>

Im mainly a Ford and Mopar kinda chick, I had a 69 Charger but sold it first of the year to some buddies that own an exhaust shop here... I have a 1969 Dodge Polara, black on black with purple stripes and a 72` Dodge Demon, fully caged just needs motor, and also I do believe its 1940's something Nash....</P>

In pictures on my website theres a picture of my car at a car show the ornage car next to it in the background is my roadrunner..... Will post more pics of that later on or just email them to whoever would like to see</P>

</P>