General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.

i need a little help

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2012, 05:08 PM
95mercxr7

Default i need a little help

i have a 95 mercury cougar 4.6 v8 i would look at my mustang but it is at my brothers house and it isnt moving do to needing a new filler neck for the gas tank. what i need help is it has the same intake manifold as the mustang 4.6 set up i just need the engine vacume diagram from the throttle body to the brake booster a squerle got to it and i forgot where every thing went. also if i went back and forth to my brothers house it will eat up a lot of time. i have fun with him and his kids when ever i am there. what i mean i am a giant kid at hart and if i hear want to play a game i end up doing some thing with him and his kids like going to a park playing soccer or some thing like that. i get side traked a lot when i am there. oh i have the new filler neck to the mustang but like i said i spend a lot of time goofing of with my brother and his kids
Old 12-01-2012, 05:10 PM
95mercxr7

if you can help with the vacume lines for the engine i will be happy because it is comphy to drive and i tick off a lot of v6 comaros as well as a lot of other cars as well. it is a good running car i love it to me it has the rear i like a irs as well as it is a sleeper.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:50 PM
95mercxr7

it is those small plastic type that is conected to the egr and others as well. i am not sure how thew went on to be honest. cant really drive it to my brothers do to bad vacume leak from the sensors as well as the break booster didnt have the pressure as it needs to be safe. do to the vacume leak