General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.

International Shipping?

Old 01-15-2013, 12:19 PM
Helgi

Default International Shipping?

I have been looking for a mustang part/tune site that ships internationally, american muscle and steeda both send US/CAN only! So if i order from there i will have to pay extra fees for the shipping process to send it to a third party and then finally to me. I have also seen wharehousewholesalepart website, they ship int but as i google the reviews about the site/company i honestly cant find nothing good to say about it, very late delivery and sometimes non.

So gentlemen! (and occasionally lady) Can you maybe share your knowledge about mustang sites that ship internationally?

Best regards!
Old 01-15-2013, 01:51 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Helgi
I have been looking for a mustang part/tune site that ships internationally, american muscle and steeda both send US/CAN only! So if i order from there i will have to pay extra fees for the shipping process to send it to a third party and then finally to me. I have also seen wharehousewholesalepart website, they ship int but as i google the reviews about the site/company i honestly cant find nothing good to say about it, very late delivery and sometimes non.

So gentlemen! (and occasionally lady) Can you maybe share your knowledge about mustang sites that ship internationally?

Best regards!
Helgi,

Unfortunately we can't ship internationally. I'm sorry about that and I wish I could be more help. If you do decide to use a third party to get you your parts, please let us know because we'd love your business!

Best of luck on your search!

-Dan