General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.

'02 Stang Customizations

Old 12-17-2016, 02:57 AM
TheMikeathon

Default '02 Stang Customizations

So I recently got an '02 mustang 3.8 (don't worry she's getting a 4.6 lol), I'm wanting to do so much in cosmetics but finding out those years don't have much to do to them. Without too much redesigning, is it possible to out something like say, front fender vents or rear end fender "hips" from say a 2005 model. They look similar when you think about it. I don't mind cutting the fiberglass, that's easy, but do I have to anything major. OR, do you guys know of any sites where I can find the actual good stuff but for my model year? Thank you.
Old 12-21-2016, 10:36 PM
SXGT
5th Gear Member

The GT side vents look better than what the v6 had. Similar but more aggressive. Also that year looks good with a chin spoiler from a mach 1, and a Cobra rear wing.
Old 12-22-2016, 06:23 AM
fastbackford351
Foghorn Leghorn

The Mach I grill delete is a good looking upgrade also. I am doing away with my side scoops altogether and replacing them with the Bullitt inserts.

I'm going for sort of a Fox body LX vs. GT look with my 02 GT. You know, clean it up and get rid of all of the boy racer gadgetry. I'm shaving the spoiler, side scoops and swapping out hoods and installing a Mach I shaker to sit on top of my new Mach I motor.

Search this Thread