General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

INSTALLING EURO TAILIGHT, HELP PLEASE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2006, 05:10 PM
marx91
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: INSTALLING EURO TAILIGHT, HELP PLEASE!!!

now all you need is neon under glow, and the biggest wing you can find
Old 01-28-2006, 05:20 PM
BlackSVTsnake302
4th Gear Member

Dont bother posting pics cuz yr ganna end up getting torn apart by some ppl on here ha, they shoudnt be that hard to install though..im just not a big fan of putting those ugly thinks on a nice stang.. they just stick out like a sore thumb
Old 01-28-2006, 07:03 PM
NewMexMustang
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ARdoller

ORIGINAL: NewMexMustang

there's a cop here that bought an 04 sixer and the first thing he did was put some euro lights on...didn't look that bad, the stock ones are much better, but didn't look too bad since he stopped there. From the sound of it you'll probably be doing a wheel upgrade next...make sure you get MUSTANG rims though (cobra, bullits, etc). As far as the install...sorry, never done it.
you know considering what he has already done/is gonna do, he's gonna say he's puttin on like bbs rims or spinners.
That's why I suggested to get mustang rims before he started looking...
Old 01-28-2006, 07:11 PM
ByPopularDemand
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kangavskittie

nah, I think they're gonna look alrite, i got rear center duals, and denji foglights, so the circular shape on euros are gonna match. besides, I'm trying to make my car parts to be carbon fiber to match.
Anyways, how do i install these lights, nobody's answered my question yet???!!!!!
p.s. some of the replies were LAME.
Let me guess, you have a bone stock V6. And if you got the right tail lights they would fit
Old 01-28-2006, 07:22 PM
93WhiteStallion

Just puttin in my two cents, yeah im a newbie on this forum but not even close to being one when it comes to cars, especially Mustangs.
If the guy wants to put euros (and only euros nothing else) on his car then let him without giving him ***t about it, Ive seen plenty of 'stangs with them and im not a HUGE fan of them but i dont think there is nothing wrong with it. In my opinion there is no difference in him putting euros in and then people going out and buying a v6 stang and investing $5,000+ in it to make it look like a Cobra/CobraR/Roush/Saleen.........then puttin some dual flows on it and thinking there pushin 400+ horse I mean i think that is a HUGE waste of money especially when they think they can take every car on the street with the body kit and flows..........if they want a high performance car that bad then buy one and put the 5,000+ in the engine not fiberglass, dont PRETEND you have one......
Old 01-28-2006, 07:27 PM
NewMexMustang
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 93WhiteStallion

Just puttin in my two cents, yeah im a newbie on this forum but not even close to being one when it comes to cars, especially Mustangs.
If the guy wants to put euros (and only euros nothing else) on his car then let him without giving him ***t about it, Ive seen plenty of 'stangs with them and im not a HUGE fan of them but i dont think there is nothing wrong with it. In my opinion there is no difference in him putting euros in and then people going out and buying a v6 stang and investing $5,000+ in it to make it look like a Cobra/CobraR/Roush/Saleen.........then puttin some dual flows on it and thinking there pushin 400+ horse I mean i think that is a HUGE waste of money especially when they think they can take every car on the street with the body kit and flows..........if they want a high performance car that bad then buy one and put the 5,000+ in the engine not fiberglass, dont PRETEND you have one......
Don't know anybody like that around here...Autobadges has a body kit...but, eh, he has PLENTY power to back up his looks!
Old 01-28-2006, 11:59 PM
alexr
★★★★★

yea mex is right, theres hardly anyone on here that puts on a body kit before they do anything significant to their car. i mean there are some people on here that do, but the majority of the people here do all engine mods before appearance, IMO thats how it should be. id rather get my *** kicked by a nice sleeper than a guady exteriorized piece.
Old 01-29-2006, 03:17 AM
HaV
5th Gear Member

Sounds like you got the wrong lights man... really does. Those euro's CAN look okay on the right colored car... they dont look nearly as atrocious on a white/silver car, but on a red/blue/black car they look like warmed over doggy doo. They absolutely do not look right on a darker colored stang and thats what gives them the terrible rep. Dont go any further then the lights.. if you try and rice out a mustang people will laugh.. especally a v6.

And the people here arent as much of dicks as in this thread normaly.. lol, you just offended them to the core by threatening to rice out one of their own [:'(]
Old 01-29-2006, 04:39 AM
alexr
★★★★★

ORIGINAL: HaV

And the people here arent as much of dicks as in this thread normaly.. lol, you just offended them to the core by threatening to rice out one of their own [:'(]
i think you hit that right on the button.
Old 01-29-2006, 01:10 PM
95stang5.0
3rd Gear Member

well i dont have any experience INSTALLING them but i do have experience DESTALLING them. They were on my car when i bought it and man were they ugly!!!! Any way its pretty self explanitory if you have the right ones you should just be able take the ones out u have now (the good ones) and replace with the new ones (ugly ones) and if your car is an 944-95 and ur using 96-98 on of them is going to gain moistue because it doesnt seal right inside. Good luck

Quick Reply: INSTALLING EURO TAILIGHT, HELP PLEASE!!!