Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Kids...

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 10:57 AM
Menace
5th Gear Member

Default Kids...

Well, I went over my friend's house after work and we just went to the mall (Yes, during this hectic time) and just browsed around, did a little shopping. Had some pizza and then went to see "A night at the museum." Which, in my opinion was pretty good with many little funny parts, but feels short.

Anyway, enough of being Sisqo and Rupert (SP?) We went back to her house because we had taken her car, only to find her parents Cobra, Tiberon, and my car had been bombarded with eggs. My car, was by far the worse because it was possibly mistaken as her car. I have a black and she has a Vista blue, both 06's. A few weeks prior the same thing happened, but to her and she had to get the whole one side repainted because of the damage from the eggs.

So there I was, 2:30 AM at a car wash and trying to get the crap off... and honestly I don't think it all came off and I hope there aren't any little "egg stains" but with my luck there will be. I didn't see any dents, and it's just overall pretty ****ing annoying. I've had my car smacked by doors, scratched, and so forth, even though I try to distance myself away from any damned car in the lot... and I just don't understand why someone feels the need to destroy someone's property.

So, for all you parents, just go home... smack your child across the face with a baseball bat... and go about your day as if nothing happened; just for my benefit. Thanks! Rant over.
Old 12-24-2006, 11:11 AM
Grabbn 07
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Kids...

Amen!
Old 12-24-2006, 12:59 PM
rutus
1st Gear Member

Well said!!
Old 12-24-2006, 01:38 PM
Wally39
4th Gear Member

Too bad all they do nowadays is give them a time out. Oh boy, what punishment.
Old 12-24-2006, 04:41 PM
scramblr
3rd Gear Member

Man, that sucks. I really hope you don't have any permanent damage. That last line in your post has me rolling!!!
Old 12-24-2006, 04:49 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

sorry bout the eggs. it may not have been kids tho, it
may well have been a couple of older douche buckets
Old 12-24-2006, 05:10 PM
Menace
5th Gear Member

Well, apparently there is this girl who dislikes her for some stupid girl drama bullcrap, and she's almost positive it was her both the times. Sad thing is, if it was her, she owns a Mustang too. She should be shot and her pony should be given away to a loving owner. What's the animal police? ESPA or something? You see them on the Animal Planet. We need the Mustang Police.

The ultimate penalty for harming a fellow Mustang, is death!

Bleh, anyway. I checked this morning and there are 4 circle marks where the eggs hit. 1 Front Fender. 2 Rear quarter panel behind the driver's door. 1 Rear deck lid. I've been waiting for the release of the Kenny Brown 69 Concept Quarter panels, because I want to get them; and then get the whole car painted Black Jade, which was a color from the era.
Old 12-24-2006, 05:33 PM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

ORIGINAL: Wally39

Too bad all they do nowadays is give them a time out. Oh boy, what punishment.
Oh, damn, really? My parents just smack me and ground me for a few months for pretty much any offense, and that seems to be working alright. I'm 16 btw.

That sucks man, I hate when people do **** to other peoples cars. But if you look at it, 99% of the time when a car gets ****ed up at night, it is a girl. Guys don't really ever **** with each others cars, they ussually call each other out and fight, but girls would rather take an egg to a car.
Old 12-24-2006, 10:26 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

I would have been sooooo pissed that I would have been breathing fire...hope all is OK.
Old 12-25-2006, 12:39 AM
dewittalday

I used to park my Mustang outside my apartment building, and didn't have it for one week before someone opened their door into my car. As soon as that happened I started taking up two spots when I parked, and last week got a garage because people always hate you when you own things better than the things they do and never respect other people's property.

Do a web search for removing egg from car paint. Check out this website - http://www.ehow.com/how_155871_wash-egg-car.html. Might want to get a good coat of wax on your car once you get the egg removed in case it happens again.

Quick Reply: Kids...