Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Stupid Ricers!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 12:05 AM
MIKE562
2nd Gear Member

Default Stupid Ricers!!!

I was on my way home from school today and I saw a red mitsubishi eclipse spyder with a humungous muffler. I swear I can fit my head inside that thing!!! lol. Anyways I pulled over to pick my friend up and all I heard was this wimpy, little fart sound noise/rev next to me. I turned to my left and sure enough it was the Mitsubishi. I looked at him with an expression like "you gotta be kidding me right?!" Before I had a chance to show him who he was messing with, he did the typical little ricer-fly-by and took off. Man that pisses me off!!! I see him driving quite often, so the next time I get a chance I'm gonna show him what a REAL CAR sounds like!!! Ohhhhh Yeahhhhhh Just look at my sig (For those of you who know what Borla and Pypes sound like together) and you'll see what hes getting his little ricer car into LOL
Old 02-24-2007, 12:09 AM
Arwing
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Stupid Ricers!!!

lol, i got surrounded by ricers today at a stop light, 1 srt4 in front of me, 1 sti to the right with a huge dent in his door, another BRAND NEW sti to the left with an unpainted body kit, and a civic behind me. they were all staring at me and giving little revs, LOL
Old 02-24-2007, 12:23 AM
Drop Top 06
3rd Gear Member

The last time a ricer attempted to race me, I had just shifted into 3rd gear when he blew his whole exhaust and smoke and metal went everywhere.. was pretty f'in funny... it was like a 92 civic hatchback.. dead now...
Old 02-24-2007, 12:28 AM
MIKE562
2nd Gear Member

Yep. There always seems to be a large group of ricers at high schools. The other day a brand new Honda Civic SI floored it in our student parking lot thinking he was all bad... And to top it off, he looked at me with an expression like "My bad *** Honda can beat your little Mustang" Dude I seriously dont know why they think their little Hondas are fast. I guess im gonna have to show those little ricers up one of these days LOL
Old 02-24-2007, 01:32 AM
BlkGT07
1st Gear Member

Thats why I embarrass them every time I can.
[align=left] [/align]
Old 02-24-2007, 01:46 AM
owero01
5th Gear Member

I have them for lunch and dinner. I have even blasted them with my 03 V6 and it just stock.
Old 02-24-2007, 02:11 AM
sw07gt
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Arwing

lol, i got surrounded by ricers today at a stop light, 1 srt4 in front of me, 1 sti to the right with a huge dent in his door, another BRAND NEW sti to the left with an unpainted body kit, and a civic behind me. they were all staring at me and giving little revs, LOL
Hate to break it to you but that "ricer" STI would have beat you.
Old 02-24-2007, 03:26 AM
pastor_ice43
2nd Gear Member

SRT 4's aren't rice burners. It must be of asian creation to be a rice burner.
Old 02-24-2007, 05:18 AM
teksp0rt
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sw07gt

Hate to break it to you but that "ricer" STI would have beat you.
+1 ... esp if it is newer one.
Old 02-24-2007, 05:53 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

I agree but some say that mustangs are rice for having kits and 20" wheels (which I totally disagree). JMO
ORIGINAL: pastor_ice43

SRT 4's aren't rice burners. It must be of asian creation to be a rice burner.

Quick Reply: Stupid Ricers!!!