Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Compliments

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 12:15 PM
VerginaStang
3rd Gear Member

Default Compliments

Hey everyone, I'm wondering what kind of compliments you guys get while in your car. Though these cars have been around for a few years now, it seems that they are still relatively new and eye catching. I've had my car for less than a week and every time im in it im getting a thumbs up and a "hey man nice car", not to mention the chicks love it. Just thought i'd make a thread about it while my head is expanding lol.... never really got compliments in my old stang (except from other mustang owners), and i love the styling of the 94-98 SN95's.
Old 03-05-2007, 12:19 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Compliments

i think that the design is pleasing to the eye and
will be popular for a long time to come.
Old 03-05-2007, 12:25 PM
okbfd
4th Gear Member

Love the new look and it's fun seeing the cell phone cameras come out
Old 03-05-2007, 12:43 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Surprisingly I dont get many random people that compliment me. Friends and family do, but only had like 1 or 2 random people say anything. Maybe its the people here in Fl, or maybe my Stang is just ugly.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:08 PM
FLA Dreadhead
2nd Gear Member

same here i live in fl, i cant think of a time when someone has went out of their way to give me a compliment, i did get one thumbs up one time from a dude in a soltice...lol, but other than that nothing, not to say that people dont look, bcuz i always look at people in their cars when im driving and i get million of little eye ball lookin towards me, makes me feel good
Old 03-05-2007, 01:19 PM
suoperdave84
4th Gear Member

compliments are rare for me...but I look kinda mean, and people don't come up and talk to me much. I'm not really mean, this is just the way God made my face!

But anyway, when people DO compliment the car, they tell me how much they love the color (Alloy Metallic) and I have gotten some questions and compliments on the Foose wheels too.

Old 03-05-2007, 01:19 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

^ Must just be the people here? I need to move.. I hate this place anyways [&:]
Old 03-05-2007, 01:39 PM
VerginaStang
3rd Gear Member

Maybe its the black car aside from being the fastest color, they look the nicest IMO lol jk
I look kinda mean too though. ive been told im not very approachable.... but the first day cruising around the hoodi got 2 guys to say hey man, nice car (1 was driving a jaguar).... a dude in the same mustang waving to me and giving me a thumbs up, a guy telling me i look great driving the mustang (sounds kinda suspect)... so im expecting more to come.
I think some tints will just add to the compliments too.
Love the car
Old 03-05-2007, 01:50 PM
gidyup
2nd Gear Member

I consider it a great compliment it when some guy, usually with white hair, driving a Porsche/Vette/BMW turns to look at my car.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:56 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

I have had a few random comments but not that many.... i think it has to with were you live. What type of people you live near, the richer folk to tend not give a damn, then there are those who wish they could own one. Many factors, but I love my ride!

Quick Reply: Compliments