Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Transformers

Old 07-07-2007, 05:19 PM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

Default RE: Transformers

ORIGINAL: 06SaLeEn

Saleen E body kit, with Normal Saleen S/C performance.

The best part of the movie is when my son said. " Daddy thats you car" really loud, people looked over and I said yes son thats daddy car. When we came out of the movie and I cranked it up everyone just was staring and pointing. Lucky for me I have 3% tint so no one saw my shi* eaten grin!

Great movie.
Did you got to the Harkins in Southlake town center to see it?

I heard a kid behind me yell the same thing.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:30 PM
06SaLeEn
I ♥ Acer

No I live in Fl.
Old 07-08-2007, 12:21 AM
mustang02red

I'm looking to go see the Transformers movie
Old 07-08-2007, 12:21 AM
Joshua_s06MustangGT

I am from lombard!! I am currently in the Navy and am stationed in Groton, CT, but home is Lombard, IL!! Good luck with the Chicagoland Stang club. Maybe one day I will be able to join! Loved the movie, wish I could have been part of the fun at the drive you were at.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:37 AM
v6VenoM
3rd Gear Member

I heard a few ppl behind me mumble look at that Charger!I saw the movie with 2 of my friends who own Mustangs and we loudly stated thats a badass MUSTANG!! lol I loved when he transformed back into the Saleen, now that was badass! And did you hear that growl when he had the kid on the ground. Pure Sex!
Old 07-08-2007, 06:03 AM
Black GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Joshua_s06MustangGT

I am from lombard!! I am currently in the Navy and am stationed in Groton, CT, but home is Lombard, IL!! Good luck with the Chicagoland Stang club. Maybe one day I will be able to join! Loved the movie, wish I could have been part of the fun at the drive you were at.
My office from an previous job is in Lombard. And I've been to Groton a few times when my brother was stationed there. Now he's out of the Navy and lives further north from Groton.

I've been waiting for this movie, hopefully I'll have time to see it soon.
Old 07-08-2007, 05:13 PM
04 40th gt
1st Gear Member

Saw the movie last night. It was awesome. One of the best movies I have seen in a while. The Saleen made the chase awesome. It was nice seeing 2 "new" muscle cars go at it in a film.
Old 07-09-2007, 06:49 AM
2CTPonyz

ORIGINAL: Joshua_s06MustangGT

We have a Mustang club here in Groton and would be glad to have you as a member while you're here!! The Southeastern Connecticut Mustang Club...

http://www.secmc.com/
Old 07-09-2007, 07:17 AM
IcemanBlackGT
1st Gear Member

i loved the movie the mustang was awsome, but i'm usually not the biggest truck person but that one gmc or whatever was freakin sweet that thing was huge, raw hide i think was his name, just wondering if anyone knew anything about that car and what kind of power it has bc it looked beasty
Old 07-09-2007, 11:04 AM
matto1975
2nd Gear Member

The movie was freakin sweet. Barricadeis the best transformer ever!! I looked at my son and he looked at me, we both were like, lets go home and pull the mustang out of the garage. My wife was even impressed with it, but she is a cool mustang chick anyway.....I love her!!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Transformers