Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

help!! Please

Old 08-10-2008, 11:54 AM
mushoss93

Default help!! Please

[hr]

I am looking to buy an H-pipe for my '07 gt. I called Summit and they said they do not offer an H only an X. I prefer the sound of an H. I heard that pypes makes an H. Can anyone tell me the cheapest place to find one? Thanks for the help.[/align]
Old 08-10-2008, 12:26 PM
rshamekh
4th Gear Member

Default RE: help!! Please

http://www.brenspeed.com/hfm23.html
Old 08-11-2008, 04:44 AM
rivercitymike

Default RE: help!! Please

Are you looking for an o/r h-pipe? If so, I recently purchased one from Summit Racing, but can't remember the model number. It was listed as an 2005-06 o/r h-pipe. I Couldn't find it online, but a phone rep found it for me. Even though my GT is an '07, Itook a chance and ordered one.The fitment was spot-on. It's priced the same, and made of aluminized steellike the Pypes h-pipe (sold by Brenspeed and others), but comes in only two pieces instead of four! Also, the O/2 bungs are in the oem locations. Various posts on multiple Mustangsites have complained of fitment issues with the Pypes unit as well.

Search this Thread