Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Need some help

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 07:24 PM
Seabee
2nd Gear Member

Default Need some help

My wife tried to move my car one day, not knowing how to drive a stick and ran into a shed. I had the Roush body kit and she broke the plastic pieces that are underneath the car, covering the radiator. My question is, 1. do there come with the front fascia or not? i need to order a new bumper due to her hit with it as it bent pretty good and im hoping those pieces come with it. Also, 2. I have LED taillights and they are not working right, does anyone have any ideas as to how to fix these? 3. Is it possible to hook up the Roush fog lights to the fog lights on the GT without cutting a hole in the dash? 4. anyone with a ram air hood, does your air hole on the underneath of the hood fit over the CAI box?, mine doesnt and i want to know if thats normal. I have more questions but cant think of them right now, thanks for any help. BTW im in pensacola, FL if anyone is near and can help with some work.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:26 PM
Seabee
2nd Gear Member

Also, 5. those that ordered the Roush bumper, what grill came with them for the lower portion?
Old 10-19-2008, 07:57 PM
Texotic
5th Gear Member

i'm pretty sure that plastic piece under the car doesn't come with front fascias...
Old 10-19-2008, 08:02 PM
Seabee
2nd Gear Member

yea, i just found out the piece that im looking for that goes under the radiator is OE equipment, but the piece that comes with the facia is the part between the bumper and the radiator...thanks tho, i guess ill have to find an rear end wrecked for the radiator piece or call the stealership..lol