Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

What are the standard options available?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 02:31 PM
don_w
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: What are the standard options available?

We need to coin a new phrase here... "hawgged". For example, if you say something stupid and attack hawgman, you will be publicly hawgged!!! I love it... lol
Old 06-16-2005, 03:14 PM
SpazHairlip
I ♥ Acer

OK, here, I will show (not shoe) you where it is on the internet ( not Intarweb ) where it tells you the options available on the car.
Shoe, is a typo, I'm sure that you have made one of those before. Intarweb is on purpose (It makes fun of Al Gore, know who he is or understand the reference?), its leet speak and all the cool kids say it lol. Sorry you're not a hipster. My spelling and Grammar are otherwise superior to yours, and apparently, so it my grasp of popular vernacular and US history and pop culture.

Next, it does not say that there is a gas mileage sensor if you click the expanded explanations of the description. And it says nothing at all that there is or isn’t an external temperature gage.

You’re welcome for the school lessons though, and maybe I would know more if I spent all day licking ford magazines, but apparently I work, and can afford to just go out on a whim and purchase a brand new car without thinking about it. I’ll park it next to my H2, but behind my 530i and just aside from my GF’s Forerunner and Q45.
Old 06-16-2005, 03:43 PM
mac10chap
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SpazHairlip

You’re welcome for the school lessons though, and maybe I would know more if I spent all day licking ford magazines, but apparently I work, and can afford to just go out on a whim and purchase a brand new car without thinking about it. I’ll park it next to my H2, but behind my 530i and just aside from my GF’s Forerunner and Q45.
hey spaz, this is a mustang forum, not a competition to see who can get the most people pissed off at them in one day
Old 06-16-2005, 03:57 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

Shoe, is a typo, I'm sure that you have made one of those before. Intarweb is on purpose (It makes fun of Al Gore, know who he is or understand the reference?), its leet speak and all the cool kids say it lol. Sorry you're not a hipster. My spelling and Grammar are otherwise superior to yours, and apparently, so it my grasp of popular vernacular and US history and pop culture.
So you obviously don't want me to point out the grammatical errors in these sentences, right?

Next, it does not say that there is a gas mileage sensor if you click the expanded explanations of the description. And it says nothing at all that there is or isn’t an external temperature gage.
Gas mileage sensor is part of a trip computer. Sorry Ford assumed you to be intutitive enough to assume as such. As for things it says nothing about. It doesn't say anything about the full time all wheel drive, or the optional 4 door sedan version either. Want to know why? BECAUSE THEIR ISN'T ONE.Same can be said for no reference to ambient tempature sensors.

OOOHHHHHHH, I am so very impressed. Apparently I work too. That is why I park mine in my three car garage next to a FX45 and $50k worth of motorcycles. But I don't waive it around on forum boards to try to impress everyone with my (lack of) ***** size.
Old 06-16-2005, 03:58 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

Mac, that is the first picture I think I have seen of your car. Nice work.
Old 06-16-2005, 04:53 PM
SpazHairlip
I ♥ Acer

hawgman, it isn’t my fault that you were unable to understand my post, and it isn’t my fault that you tried to spank me and I bit back showing you were wrong. I made a simple statement that it wasn’t forward about whether or not the vehicle had those options, and you freaked out like a 9 yr old girl throwing a tantrum complaining that all this stuff is common knowledge. Then you go and make ***** comments and hissy fit some more.

You are proving yourself to be a pretty lowbrow guy with way too much time on your hands to sit in the can reading ford magazines. I’d suggest lightening up and worrying about your own *****. Mine is just fine thank you.

If you can’t respond without breaking out into the “I’m a 2 year old flame fest” mentality then just go read another post and stay out of this one. You’re gonna run into a lot of people in this world that know more then you guy, I’d suggest not turning into a snot tossing idiot every time that happens. You don’t see me getting all ‘hawgman’, and I’ll use that term anytime is see anyone flip out like a little girl in a dress, because people here know more about the 05 then me do you?

Now please just stay out of the post and go play with your doll collection.
Old 06-16-2005, 06:15 PM
don_w
I ♥ Acer

Doll Collection?
Old 06-16-2005, 06:59 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: don_w

Doll Collection?

I have said it many times my friend...you crack me up.
Old 06-16-2005, 07:08 PM
don_w
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: hawgman

ORIGINAL: don_w

Doll Collection?

I have said it many times my friend...you crack me up.
I just do this chit to amuse myself... [sm=drooldude.gif]
Old 06-16-2005, 07:14 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

hawgman, it isn’t my fault that you were unable to understand my post, and it isn’t my fault that you tried to spank me and I bit back showing you were wrong. I made a simple statement that it wasn’t forward about whether or not the vehicle had those options, and you freaked out like a 9 yr old girl throwing a tantrum complaining that all this stuff is common knowledge. Then you go and make ***** comments and hissy fit some more.
Which part did you show me I was wrong about? The part where you said you wanted me to show you anywhere on the entire internet where it told if it had the options you were questioning, and I did? Or maybe the part about betting that most people don't know the options their car comes with, and they do? Which one?

You are proving yourself to be a pretty lowbrow guy with way too much time on your hands to sit in the can reading ford magazines.
You finally made an accurate statement. Why yes, I do have way too much time on my hands to sit in the can reading Ford magazines.

If you can’t respond without breaking out into the “I’m a 2 year old flame fest” mentality then just go read another post and stay out of this one. You’re gonna run into a lot of people in this world that know more then you guy, I’d suggest not turning into a snot tossing idiot every time that happens.
Remind me again. Which part was it that you were demonstraiting your superior knowledge? The part about not knowing anything about the options on the car you were purchasing? Or the part about not bothering to look?

You don’t see me getting all ‘hawgman’, and I’ll use that term anytime is see anyone flip out like a little girl in a dress,
You seem to be really hooked on using the "girl in a dress" references. Is there something you need to get off your chest buddy? We're all friends here. We will listen. You are more than welcome to use the term as you see fit. Hey!! Can I use the term "He just had a SpasHairlip moment whenever someone ask remarkably stupid questions?

because people here know more about the 05 then me do you?
OK, now you're just asking trick questions to throw us off

Now please just stay out of the post and go play with your doll collection.
Are you kidding me? No way. This is WAY too much fun. And besides, I have absolutely nothing better to do today during conference calls. Drop in, push your buttons, watch you blue screen, push a couple more buttons. I can't possibly think of a better way to waste clock time. I got tired of the paper toss game and the Daffy Duck parachute game. So ........

Quick Reply: What are the standard options available?