Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

speeding ticket

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 08:59 AM
Diabolical!
5th Gear Member

Your friend tells tales. Cops don't drive camrys...
Old 03-20-2012, 09:00 AM
rocket237
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Young_Gun
Friend of mine ran from a ticket and got away.

Then again - he was in the middle of nowhere in his old supercharged Camaro, and the cop had a Camre.

Yes I have idiot friends. No, I would never run from the cops.
,,,In perfect world, middle a nowhere, no one gettin hurt and a get out of jail free card......HELL YEAH I would!
Old 03-20-2012, 09:21 AM
Young_Gun
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Diabolical!
Your friend tells tales. Cops don't drive camrys...
Down in Martinsville Indiana they do. I've seen them myself
Old 03-20-2012, 10:00 AM
BAMFstang
3rd Gear Member

I've been pulled over numerous times - only to prove the officer wrong. Heh - one time I got pulled over for trespassing with the owner of the property in my passenger seat.

Got pulled over for suspected DUI when I swerved to avoid a pothole.

How the hell you get pulled over for trespassing?
Old 03-20-2012, 10:12 AM
Cal26Stang
5th Gear Member

I've been pulled over so many times, but luckily only managed to get one ticket in this college town, knock on wood...I am running bbk lts, bbk o/r x, and SLP loudmouths, so I guess fair is fair. I can't start my car before like 8 am and after 10pm lol
Old 03-20-2012, 10:50 AM
Meester_Vapor
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by josh87
So my wife gets the first speeding ticket lol its my car and i dont even get one. wow anyone else have this happen?
Yeah, your wife got a ticket in my car last week. Been meaning to talk to her about that...

Old 03-20-2012, 02:17 PM
Young_Gun
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by BAMFstang
How the hell you get pulled over for trespassing?
Entering an undeveloped addition that has a reputation for being a burnout spot
Old 03-21-2012, 01:23 PM
Minion
2nd Gear Member

I got my own ticket. I only had the car for 3 days! I figured I would get one sooner or later.....But, I was bummed how soon it was. Now I have to be more careful.
Old 03-21-2012, 03:12 PM
dcarlinf1
3rd Gear Member

Friend of mine ran from a ticket and got away.

Then again - he was in the middle of nowhere in his old supercharged Camaro, and the cop had a Camre.

Yes I have idiot friends. No, I would never run from the cops.
I ran from a cop once when young and stupid. I was in my '71 Stang and 18 years old. Got away but, only because we passed each other on a twisty, backwoods road that I knew very well. I was going about 60 in a 35. He honked at me as we passed each other. I saw his brake lights and knew he was turning around to come get me but it was gonna take him a minute to turn around. I kept the hammer down and at the next turn I went right and hid in a driveway. I waited a moment for him to arrive and when he did, he went left. Man was he ever hauling ***. Most people turn left at that spot and I knew that might work to my benefit. I raced back home on the road we were just on. He got me another time though about a year later. He was neighborhood cop that used to smoke weed. When I was younger still he picked me up hitch hiking on the same road. He was jamming to some Led Zeppelin while patrolling. We called him "Ron the Cop". Actually, a pretty cool dude once you got to know him. I never did tell him that was me that got away that day!!
Old 03-21-2012, 05:32 PM
stephen1371
2nd Gear Member

i got a ticket a lil while back 102 in 55, i got luckly cause i was slowing down, but it was on a four lane road and i thought it was 70 there, it had just dropped down, all i was doing was stretching my legs lol, but when i went to court i told them i was 27 and never had a ticket of any kind (not sure how that happened) and they knocked it down to 74 in a 55, but after fee fines and class it still cost me over 400

Quick Reply: speeding ticket