Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Does Anyone Know????

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2017, 07:49 AM
Thunderball

Default Does Anyone Know????

Hello all -

So I came across this image while looking for new wheels.. I have a 2013 GT and I believe the image is of a 2012 GT. My question here is.....

Does anyone know what the front lower valance/bumper is??? I have seen the mesh before but its more or less just the whole 2 square openings in the center lower with the mesh.

It looks custom and almost like the RTR rear-plate idea with the 2 square air spots are for the 2013 mustangs. I have looked all over and can't seem to come up with anything.

Hoping someone out there has seen this and know what it is or where one could buy... Or even the owner may arise and shed some light for me.. I am really interested in this "mod" as it looks completely different from most front ends I have seen and it would go great with the RTR theme I am starting to do.

Thanks to anyone and everyone!
Attached Thumbnails Does Anyone Know????-1_ford_mustang_5.0_20_autobahn_altenberg_gloss_black_wheels_rims_audiocityusa-1024x683.jpg  

Last edited by Thunderball; 10-30-2017 at 07:59 AM.
Old 11-03-2017, 09:24 AM
flash_xx
3rd Gear Member

Looks like a modded Street Scene bumper:

http://www.mrbodykit.com/index.php?m...roducts_id=160
Old 11-04-2017, 03:06 AM
Thunderball

I was thinking this same thing.. But everything looks to be all even flowing and the Street Scene center part dips lower than the sides.