Mach 1 Section This section is for discussions relating to the reincarnation of the Mach 1 trimline.

Diablo Predator question

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 01:32 AM
zurky

Default Diablo Predator question

Hello i got a diablo predator tuner U7146 and put on the diablo performance tune on there and there was a big difference, but my question is well my car is completely stock (for now) other then a K&N drop in, but any idea how much hp/tq i gained from it and if i would get any more from trying to get a custom tune or just wait for more parts and stuff before i get it customed
also another quick ?, in by users book that came with it, it gives a list of available parameters that you can modify, well it lists axle ratio, idle rpm, cooling fan, WOT fuel, OBDII, Rev & Speed limits, Torque modulation, RPM shift points, Shift Pressure, Spark Advance, Tire Size and Traction. Well i have a 5 speed and set my trans to that on there and i can only select from axle, rpm, fan, fuel, obdii, rev and speed anyone know how i can adjust tire size and traction? its not listed on there and after fuel it just goes back to top of the list, i tried pushing the over button, right that is and it didnt do anything oh another question in the rev and speed limit section it says to turn both of the speed limiters off but when i try one will always be on and the other off, is it supposted to do that

and any help here will be greatly appreciated, thx in advance
Old 07-20-2007, 05:55 AM
grey03mach1
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Diablo Predator question

ORIGINAL: zurky

Hello i got a diablo predator tuner U7146 and put on the diablo performance tune on there and there was a big difference, but my question is well my car is completely stock (for now) other then a K&N drop in, but any idea how much hp/tq i gained from it and if i would get any more from trying to get a custom tune or just wait for more parts and stuff before i get it customed
also another quick ?, in by users book that came with it, it gives a list of available parameters that you can modify, well it lists axle ratio, idle rpm, cooling fan, WOT fuel, OBDII, Rev & Speed limits, Torque modulation, RPM shift points, Shift Pressure, Spark Advance, Tire Size and Traction. Well i have a 5 speed and set my trans to that on there and i can only select from axle, rpm, fan, fuel, obdii, rev and speed anyone know how i can adjust tire size and traction? its not listed on there and after fuel it just goes back to top of the list, i tried pushing the over button, right that is and it didnt do anything oh another question in the rev and speed limit section it says to turn both of the speed limiters off but when i try one will always be on and the other off, is it supposted to do that

and any help here will be greatly appreciated, thx in advance
Tire size and traction control are listed under axle. Select axle and it should take you to traction,axle ratio and tire revs.
Just turn both limiters off. You can turn off the limiter in neutral, raise the one in gear and turn off the top speed limiter.
I actually lose hp when I installed the performance tune for some reason. I just run the factory hp tune and modify parameters for my speedo,o2 sensors,cooling fans and rev limiters.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:28 PM
zurky

thx man i appreciate the response, so just turn top one off and bottom one on with the speed limit, ok thanks for all the help =)
Old 07-20-2007, 10:32 PM
grey03mach1
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: zurky

thx man i appreciate the response, so just turn top one off and bottom one on with the speed limit, ok thanks for all the help =)
Rev & Speed Limits Rev Limit drive = Rev limit when in gear

Rev Limit neutral = Rev limit when in neutral, use this for manual transmission equipped vehicles.

Speed Limiter=Turn both of these Limiters to OFF to set speed limit to 170mph.*Only do this if your tires are rated for this speed!*

Download the manual if you still have questions.
http://www.diablosport.com/downloads...nual_U7146.pdf